Brother-in-Law

Jae-Wook stills can't contact his sister but still tries " Are you trying to contact your sister?" Min-Young hugs him from behind " Yes I called her many times but she doesn't pick up, this brat I'm gonna whop her a$$ when she comes back home " No need to try because someone never let you hit her or touch her single hair" Jae-Wook turns his back to face his girlfriend " What do you mean someone?" he asks her and shrink his eyebrows " She doesn't tell you yet I guess" He looks at her with question face " You know who your nephew's father is?" he shakes his head " I will tell you but you have to listen to me till the end OKAY?" Jae-Wook nods his head " Okay" she pulls his hand to the living room and makes him sit on the couch " His father is Jung Hae-in the Charmain of the biggest diamond group of this country include in Asia JHI Groupe plus you have met him in the last event"

Min-Young explains to him the detail " And he just takes the responsibility after three years, that's what you want to say?" He was dumbfounded " Yes!" he stands up in front of her and ran out " Jae-Wook where are you going" she also followed him from behind. Jae-Wook drives in a flash to Hae-In house with Min-Young. When they arrive he immediately runs into Hae-In house even though the bodyguards and the maids try to stop him " Jung Hae-In you bastard where are you hiding my sister give her back" Min-Young orders the maids and bodyguards to let him go " Shhh don't shout, have a sit he will coming down by himself don't worry" She takes him to sit on the couch in the living room with a maid who gives him a glass of water.

UPSTAIR

" Ahhh I'm cumming Ahhh" in the morning a pair of bodies of the new couple start to make love again " Why are you so hot? I don't get bored it feels so good right?" he breathless after finishing the last round and teases her " Not even a bit" she also breathless and hit his chest and covers her face with the blanket " Really then you want to start a new round? Okay as you wish" he gets on the top of her with his nude body " No I can't anymore" he laughs and kisses her softly " Jung Hae-In you bastard where are you hiding my sister give her back" a shout from down stairs make Jisoo and Hae-In stop and look at each other " Bastard?? Who the f*** dare to call me that is he tired of living?" he speaks up and grabs a bathrobe but Jisoo gets up and pulls his hand " Awww it's hurt" She forgets that last night it a rough night and she knows for sure that she can't walk properly.

" Are you okay?" he lays her down to bed " I am okay I just want to say it's my brother who shouting I think he knows about us, I promised him to tell him everything but I never do" she tells him the story and he understands " It's okay stay here I will handle him by myself" He pats her head " No I will take a shower with hot water it's will be fine go down before me I will follow you after I finishing the shower" she refuses to stay and smiles to him. He kisses her forehead before getting out of the room. Hae-In comes down and sees his best friend with his future brother-in-law are in the living room " Finally the prince charming is appearing in front of a peasant" Jae-Wook looks at Hae-In and crosses his arms then shrinks his eyebrows.

Hae-In doesn't say anything to Jae-Wook but to talk with Min-Young who stays between them two " Who is he?" He teases Jae-Wook even he already knows but he wants to tease Jae-Wook's temper. Min-Young is ready to tell Hae-In but Jae-Wook talks instead" Ha should I laugh or should I cry a thief who stole my sister and he doesn't know who am I? Should I hit you to make you remember?" His temper is on the limit and doesn't care anymore who he is " Ahhh hello I remember" A short response from him provoke him more " the h*ll? I don't want to fight with you anymore bring out my sister and nephew" he shouts then grab Hae-In bathrobe collar and want to throw a punch on his face. Unexpectedly, he sees many hickeys on Hae-In's neck " HEIN Oppa stops " Jisoo comes down and takes her brother's handoff.

"You protect your man instead of your brother? You brat go back home with me " he looks at his sister unbelievable then jumps but Min-Young stops him by hugging his waist to Hae-In who is smiling and looks at him with Jisoo is fixing Hae-In collar " She can't go anywhere, she has to stay here with me and our son, BROTHER-IN-LAW" the last word he says it out loud make Jisoo blushes " Who is your brother?" this time Jisoo stops him " Oppa just go back now after you calmer than now we can talk in peace, Unnie can you take him back?" She asks Min-Young " Jae-Wook ah let go" she pulls him out " Next time I will erase that smile on your face" Jae-Wook shouts at Hae-In and drives out.

Jisoo looks at her brother and breath out, suddenly he hugs her from behind and sniffs her neck " Don't worry I just tease him a bit we will meet him together this weekend and tell him everything okay?" He tells her and plans to clear this mess with Jae-Wook this weekend " Okay, now you should go and wash yourself you have to work" I don't want to leave my beautiful wife" He hugs her like a baby " Stops it you will be late, even though you are the Charmain but you have to be an example for your employees isn't it?" Jisoo cups his cheeks and kisses his lips " Fine" he goes up to wash about Jisoo she cooking breakfast " Can you wake Dalki up please" She orders the maid. After everyone are gathering in the dining room and they start to eat breakfast happily then Hae-In goes to works.

(Ready to grab some tissue🤧 I just want to say in a story if there are no sadness separation or break up is no fun right

(Ready to grab some tissue🤧 I just want to say in a story if there are no sadness separation or break up is no fun right. After this part are less happiness ) 😈