Marry Me

~MORNING~

Hae-In's and Jisoo's bodies might be melting together. Jisoo opens her eyes slowly because of the sun shining in the room. She looks around the room but isn't in her room and feels heavy on her body. Her eyes open wide when she sees a man lying beside her and hugging her tightly. Jisoo calms herself down a bit and tries to remember all the events of the last night. Following what she can remember, she doesn't want to stay here anymore. Jisoo tries to move his hand slowly to not wake him up finally she can remove his hand then run quickly to the door. She comes down and sees the butler and the maids look at her but she doesn't care she just wants to get out of here quickly.

" Miss you can't go, please get in the house" The bodyguard stops her " let me go I want to get out of here" Jisoo begs them " I'm sorry but I can't without our Boss permission we don't have the right to decide ourselves, Please get in the house" Jisoo want to cry right now but she can't she enters in the house pass through the dining room and sees Dalki is eating the breakfast. " Mommy!" Dalki runs and hugs her legs " son how can you get here?" She lifts her son in her arms then glares at the maids " Because daddy brought here last night mommy pass out and you didn't read me a fairy tale it daddy who read for me"

Dalki says and pouts of his mom " Daddy???" She asks him surprisingly but Dalki ignores her " Mommy what is on your neck? Are you hurt?" he touch Jisoo's neck, she doesn't say anything because she doesn't feel anything. " What is on my neck?" a maid hand her a mirror " SH*T, WHAT IS THAT?" Jisoo curses and lets go of Dalki to let him finish his breakfast then she continues to watch the marks on her neck. She feels something behind her "It's called the lovers' marks" Hae-In talks near to her ears making her flinch " YOU!! let us go we need to get out of here immediately" Jisoo is angry now and shouts but not loud " you can you but in one condition love" he smirks at her making her angrier. " What do you want?" Jisoo asks but doesn't even give a glare at Hae-In. " Not much MARRY ME and you have all the right to be my wife and the mistress of this house and Dalki is the young master, but if you don't agree that will be sad"

Hae-In pouts and looks at Dalki both father and son pout at Jisoo to make her agree to the condition " Like father like son they get along well" She thinks and pisses a bit " So do you want to stay here with this lingering? I wonder if I would eat you instead of breakfast" He smirks again Jisoo looks at herself and cover herself with her hand "Where're my clothes?" Still covering herself " In the room where you came out" after he finished she quickly runs to upstairs to change her clothes. Hae-In kisses Dalki cheek a bit " go and finish your breakfast dear" Immediately he eat his breakfast and watches cartoon at the same time.

Jisoo comes down in a long white dress she doesn't tie her hair and cover her neck with a scarf. Dalki finished his breakfast and goes to play outside " Where Dalki?" she asks him and looks around the dining " He plays outside" He approach her and pull her waist close to his then he takes off her scarf " Don't cover these because I like it" she felt shy but pushes him away " Look! I know you're Dalki's father and you have a responsibility for him but not for me we ain't love each other don't push yourself too hard" Jisoo says and don't dare to look at him. He grabs her chin to make her looks at him " I don't push myself to do anything I don't want to do but for you and Dalki it's my duty, please give me a chance and I promise I will do my best" Jisoo stays in silence because she is thinking right now what she has to do " You don't need to agree to my condition right now what I want from you is a chance"

He hugs her and Jisoo stuns in her place but then she hugs him back without realizing what is she doing. Both of them hugged each other till someone interrupt them " Mommy! Daddy! can you play with me" Dalki comes to ask them to play with him, they nod and go out to the yard. Hae-In runs after Dalki to catch him and Jisoo is sitting on the ground to watch them play " Mme. do you need something?" A butler asks " hmm can I make a water and strawberry lemonade by myself?" She asks the butler shyly " Of course Mme. it would be awesome" The butler leads the way to the kitchen where three other maids work at. Jisoo enters the kitchen, the maids look at her with a smile and whisper about something " Shh what are you guys whispering about don't you see Mme. needs some ingredient?" The head of butler scold them " It's okay just tell me where is the watermelon with strawberries, sugar, lemon juice, ice and the machine please because I don't know where it is" Jisoo speaks to them gentle to them.

The maids take all the ingredient that she needs and whisper in silence " I am a big fan of yours, I love you so muchhh" a maid said and other maids follow along with her " Thank you" Jisoo smiles brightly to them and tap their shoulder " Ahem" The head of butler clear her throat and the other maids continue to do their work at the kitchen and Jisoo starts to make The watermelon and strawberries lemonade for both the father and son after she finished making the lemonade and asks the maids to help her carry outside. She places the lemonade on the table " Dalki~~" she shouts her sons name who play with his father " Yes mommy?" he stops playing " Enough playing come and have some lemonade" Hae-In and Dalki come to her and she gives lemonade to him " Where's mine?" Hae-In asks her when he sees just two glasses of lemonade " none" her respond in short make him pout once again " Hehehe here you are" she hand him another glass " Naughty, should have punishment"

He tickles her waist and she starts running in the big yard with Dalki runs along with her and Hae-In chase after them. When he catches her and hugs her from behind and fall on the ground together with Dalki who is also above them. Now imagine how happy if a family father, mother and a son play, laughing together it will be a great souvenir.