Baby let me explain!

Hae-In's house

After a long day, hae-in gets home very late. He enters the house and the bodyguards are greeting their master as usual. Strangely, why won't he see Jisoo comes down to welcome him. Normally, even if he got home late she is willing not to sleep and waits for him in the living room. All of a sudden, a maid comes to inform him of something " Master, Mme. are going out and she hasn't come back yet we want to send the bodyguards to follow her but Mme. said she doesn't need one and drive away" Hae-in nods after hearing her.

Hae-In pulls out his phone and makes a call " Tracks down the location of Mme. right now and send it to me" After the call, he goes upstairs and loses his smile within a minute after he arrives in a dark and quiet room. He feels cold when entering the room " Jisoo?" he opens the light while searching for his wife " Jisoo?" once again no response but he gets surprised instead of Jisoo but the messiness of the room the furniture fell on the ground include the pieces of the glasses and vases.

He stuns in the place, his heartbeat beats so fast and he does not feel well about all the things that happen. His phone rings with a message about the location where his wife is and feels relief because she is in her condo and not someone kidnaping her " Why did she go to her condo this late and what happened in this room?" not thinking twice he drives to her condo.

He arrives and knocks on the door but in silence. He remembers the password of the door and gets in the room is dark he sees Jisoo sleeping on the couch with tears on her cheeks and her eyes are swollen and the smell of alcohol is strong. He approaches Jisoo he doesn't understand why she drank so much and what makes her become like this. Hae-In remarks that she talks something then he approaches his ears to listen to her more clearly " Why you betray me? I love you but you still love her, am I not good enough for you to love me? " she subbing and the tears are still falling.

He understands the thing and sees her phone is still on. The thing that makes him angry the most is the pictures of him and Emily kissing and he knows exactly who did this " I will deal with you later Emily" He wipes Jisoo's tears then she gets up and she doesn't say anything to him instead of a sentence " Get out!" in the cold expression " Baby let me explain I know that you are angry but it not true Emily and me we-" he tries to explain but she still doesn't look at him and repeat her sentence in the cold expression " get out and I would not repeat for the third times"

She wants to walk away but he lifts her upon his shoulder and gets in the car " Let me go you womanizer" she hits his back but it doesn't make him hurt not even a bit " I will let you go but you have to listen to me" he puts her on the passenger seat and goes right away the driver sit but she wants to escape. He runs after her and hugs her from behind " I don't want to listen to anything I don't want to hear your explanation all the words come from you it was the lie" She crying while she moves " Baby I'm sorry but I don't have a choice" after he finishes his word he hit her on the neck to make her conscious. Hae-In takes this opportunity to make up with her.

MORNING

Jisoo woke up with dizziness because of the alcohol yesterday including the hit from her husband. By thinking of him she's angry and looks around she isn't familiar with this room and this is not her room. Jisoo gets out of the bed and looks outside all she can see is a thick smog and the thick forest. she sees a table with the breakfast on it and a note < baby I know that you are still angry with me and you don't want to see my face you wake up but please eat this breakfast I know you aren't eaten since yesterday enjoy! I LOVE YOU!> she reads the note once again with a cold expression. Jisoo throws the note in the garbage and starts the breakfast even if she doesn't want to eat but still she has to.

After the breakfast she comes outside and sees a lot of local people are doing their normal days' life activities but what is shock her the most is they are in the mountain full of the minority of Chinese " Does that's mean I am not in South Korea?" she stuns and at the same time " JUNG HAE-IN" she shouts a bit and all the peoples who can hear turn their head and look at her with a smile while some of them chuckled.

After the breakfast she comes outside and sees a lot of local people are doing their normal days' life activities but what is shock her the most is they are in the mountain full of the minority of Chinese  " Does that's mean I am not in South Kore...

If she becomes sassy savage and possessiveness what will happened 😅✊🏻