" you're the first person"

6 A.M morning

Jisoo is waking up before Hae-In she spends half of the hour just observing his pretty face " am I too handsome for you to look half of the hour?" the man says without opening his eyes " Whom? Me? look at you? Sorry, but don't be obsessed with yourself" Jisoo wants to get up but he pulls her back " Really? are you sure of yourself?" He is on top of her and wants to kiss her but she stops him with her index finger on his lips.

" You want to kiss me?" he doesn't give a word to her but nods " You can kiss me but in one condition" she releases her finger " What do you want?" she sets his lips free " I have a photoshoot for a magazine today at 10 P.M so I want you to set me free" He gets up and sits on the edge of the bed still doesn't say anything make Jisoo feels cold. She approaches him " Please!" makes a puppy eyes " OK! but you have to promise me you must come back here and I will appoint my bodyguard to follow you because it's dangerous to go alone" He gets up after he finishes talking to her to wash himself up before going to the company.

Jisoo watches his back " Is he getting upset with me?" She thinks a bit " Maybe" so she goes to the wardrobe and prepares his clothes for him" after she is done she goes down to make some breakfast for him and Dalki to repay his kindness toward both of them. She comes down without changing her clothes still lingering " Mme. do you need something?" a maid asks her " Ohh I wonder where is Dalki?"  Jisoo asks her " Oh young master is still sleeping in his room" Jisoo nods and goes to the kitchen.

She starts to make breakfast for the father and son she doesn't make for herself because she doesn't feel hungry. She finishes her cooking " Mme., the master is here" she looks at the maids " Prepare the table for him I will wake up Dalki no need to bother you guys" she her hands and goes upstairs. Jisoo enters Dalki's room " Son gets up, if you don't wake up the sun will burn your butt" He wakes up with sleepy eyes without saying anything she carries him to the toilet to wash him up and come down to eat breakfast together.

" Good morning daddy" Dalki jumps up to his father's laps " Good morning my little strawberry" He kisses his son's cheek. " Why don't eat the breakfast does it not good or not your taste, I can cook for you a new one" she plants to get his plate but he grabs her hand " No need because I waiting for you and Dalki to come down, so why won't you eat?" He asks her and starts to eat breakfast along with Dalki. Jisoo shakes her head " No I'm not hungry this morning if I feel hungry I will eat, don't worry" he nods his head.

After he finishes breakfast he prepares to go to work because today Sung-Jae can't come so the driver has to drive him to the company. He walks out, before he goes " So thank you for the clothes and breakfast" he shows an appreciation to her and walks away. Jisoo looks around and pulls him back to kiss him. Hae-In stuns but he responds to her kiss, her lips taste sweet, sweeter than the lollipop or sugar making him doesn't want to stop. She is out of breath so he doesn't have a choice but to let her go " It's for the promise that you made with me this morning" she says shyly doesn't dare to look at him " Be careful" he smiles brighter than the sun and goes to work.

Jisoo turns to look at the clock " Damn already 8:45 ?? I'm gonna be late" she runs upstairs to take a shower and put some light makeup on. She gets out of the house and sees four bodyguards already open the car's door for her and bow to her in respect she wonders how powerful her unmarried husband is. She takes a look at Dalki who is playing in the yard with other maids " Dalki ah" she calls her son and he comes to her " Mommy go to to work now stay here with the unnies don't be naughty okay, be a good boy" She kisses Dalki's cheek like his daddy does " Bye bye mommy" he waves " Rest assure Mme. we can take care of young master" she nods and gets in the car.

she opens her phone " OMG!!! How many times has he called me ?" she gulps when she see the missed calls from her brother so she surely has to call him back " hello!" she talks in a soft and really low voice " YAH KIM JISOO DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIME HAVE I CALLED YOU WHY WON'T YOU PICK UP THE PGONE AND WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU???" without letting her talks he just shouts through the phone " Oppa calm down I'm fine, I'm really fine don't worry  I will tell you the story that you want to know but now I have an important work to do bye" without letting her brother talks she hangs up the phone " Aishh this brat"

" Wait can you guys make it normal don't make it too official because I don't want the other uncomfortable with me," Jisoo asks the bodyguards " our job is to keep you safe but if it your wish we can protect you from a suitable distance" the leader explain " OK but why you have to protect me like my life is in a dangerous situation right now," she asks again " Yes you are because our boss has many competitors and you're his best weakness that's why we have to keep you safe" She nods in understandable.

" Excuse me, director, I am late because of the traffic" She enters the recording location " you come in a perfect time Jisoo, ah and this is Mr. Hwang, Hwang In Yep your co-worker who has to shoot with you today" The director present the male lead the her " Nice to meet you Miss Jisoo and pleasure to work with you" He gives his right hand to her for a shaking hand " Nice to meet you too Mr. Hwang" Both of the them shake hand " Alright Jisoo and In-Yep can go change your clothes and ready for the shoot" They go to the different change room and for Jisoo she has to make up by her makeup artist " Jisoo ah can I ask those are your bodyguards right?" A staff asks " Yes they're are" she be honest " Ohh"

Both of them finish with their change and fix their face so it's time to shoot " Please In-Yep pulls her waist towards your and act like you guys are in love and look at the camera with the product in hand please" the director order them to make a sweet posture " Then put your forehead against each other" now their face are very closes some staff take picture of them and posting om social media same for the bodyguards then send to theirs boss.

WHAT WILL HAPPENS TO OUR JISOO? 😭😭 just want to remind you guys the 20+ part is coming soon 🌚🔞

" AFTER READING, WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO NEXT?"
Love you❤️🌚