|

.‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 |
˚₊‧

"CAW!"

The muffled sound of a crow squawking registered in my brain as my senses slowly started to awaken.

"Tengen! Tengen!" A woman's voice entered as I didn't dare open my eyes, many possibilities running through my head as to where I was.

"Come on Tengen, Ubuyashiki has called for you," another woman spoke.

"If you don't start getting ready faster I'm going to hurt you!" Another woman, seemingly an obnoxious one, yelled.

How did I end up in a brothel?

"Alright alright."

My eyes shot open as I looked at the source of the voice in horror.

It's that stalker guy! And I'm...sleeping next to him...in his bed...

In a flash of an eye, I jumped out of the bed and landed in the corner of the room, reaching to my side for my blade—, "Where is my blade."

"Ah her voice is so dreamy!" One of the women blurted out, a thick red blush covering the three faces as the white hair man, seemingly Tengen just simply grinned. Only now had I realized how much different he looked with no accessories, makeup, or simply having his hair tied up. Even someone like me can't deny his extreme attraction.

"Don't worry my dearest, your blade is in the main room—"

Quickly exiting the room without him getting another word in, I rushed to find my only weapon. There was a reason I asked a boar to train me in hand-to-hand combat.

A small smile graced my lips as I finally found my weapon, reaching out to grab it, another hand encased mine instead, pulling me towards them.

"Now what's the rush?" Tengen encased me in his chest, a hand resting on my cheek and another on the lower of my back. A hot feeling covered my features, not ever being in this situation meant I didn't know how to handle it. I'd never had this much physical contact with someone before and it was honestly embarrassing.

"Ehem, we'd like a turn too," the most mature-looking female smirked as she eyed me, making me shiver.

"I-I'm not interested in your services," I cursed myself for stuttering.

What is happening? I can't control my feelings...

"Aha!" A woman traced with scars cackled as she pointed at me, "She's blushing!"

"Blushing?" I questioned as they all gave me a skeptical glance, taking this confusion to my advantage I pushed Tengen away, grabbing my blade in time before he reacted, "I really must be going to meet with Ubuyashiki, apologies for being a burden."

"How can you say that!" The mature woman giggled as I gave her a confusing look, "Our wife is never a burden!"

"I'm sorry?"

"I forgot to mention that I had three wives!" Tengen interrupted as I blankly stared at him.

They must be only in it for the looks.