二十九

|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 |
˚₊‧

Finding a bench, I plopped down, sighing.

"Why the hell is this happening to me," I slouched over with my elbows on my knees and my hands in my hair, groaning as I recalled the demon I met a few minutes ago.

Upper Moon's one, two, three, and both of the sixes. I've met them all and walked away in one piece.

"What the hell..." I grumbled out, throwing my head back, "Let me find fourth and five and I'll know all the Upper Moons."

Closing my eyes, I rested for a minute until I heard pounding footsteps.

"L/n!" My eyes snapped open as I looked over to see a pair of Kakushi rushing toward me.

"Yes?" I stood up to greet them face to face.

"You're needed at the Ubuyashiki household at once, it's an emergency!"

ਏਓ 。 ゚

Out of breath, you had finally arrived at the Ubuyashiki household. Quickly rushing inside you ran room to room trying to find the said man.

Finally, you slide a door open to reveal two surprised faces and Ubuyashiki's blank one, "Good you're here."

Not interrupting further or saying any type of apology, you kneeled next to the shocked insect pillar and the amused water pillar. Not daring to look at Shinobu or give her any type of attention, you remained focused on Ubuyashiki.

"I'm sorry for bringing you three here on such short notice but I really must rush this in such a dreadful situation," Ubuyashiki took a deep breath as a rare frown formed on his lips, "Regretfully, I made a decision earlier today to send a group of newer demon slayers to a mountain to exterminate demons that were said to be held there and to meet up with other demon slayers whom we've not confirmed the whereabouts of. However, I was just informed that that is the same place Mitsuri had discovered where the Lower Moon was hiding. As such, I need the three of you to defeat the Lower Moon and any other demons there and save as many of my children as you can."

"Sir," The three of you bowed your heads to the higher up, and stood, making hast.

"And Y/n," Ubuyashiki called out for you softly.

"Yes?"

"You may remember a few of them, you had an interaction with them on a mission not too long ago," Ubuyashiki told you as you felt your heart drop, dread filling you, instantly knowing who he was talking about.

"It can't be," you stammered as you felt someone grab onto your arm, knocking you back into your senses.

"Are you alright Y/n?" Looking down into her purple orbs, you swiftly undid yourself from her grip at a run past the duo who was left stunned by your movement, "Y/N! What for us!"

Shinobu's desperate cry fell on deaf ears as your only focus was your crow leading the way towards your destination. Your inhuman speed was making it difficult for your crow to keep up.