|

.‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 |
˚₊‧

"Where is she~ oh Y/n oh Y/n~."

Douma sang to himself as he carefully paraded around the secret society's base, searching for his master's interest.

"You don't have to be shy Y/n! We're all women here," a cheerful tone broke Douma out of his trance, his head snapping in the direction of the voice.

"I'm not...I'm just confused as to why the two of you have to come with me," another voice added, just by the bland tone of voice she used, Douma instantly grew an interest.

A grin escaped his features as he hurriedly made his way to see the females he hoped to use to fill his appetite.

"Y/n—"

At the mention of the woman's name, Douma's ear began to ring making him crouch down in pain.

What the hell is this?

Images of e/c eyes glistening in the moonlight and h/c hair thrashing in harsh winds quickly flooded his mind causing him to shiver in an emotion he had not felt since he was, well, human.

Feelings of humanity ought to scare a demon, but to Douma, he only desired it more.

Reaching the area he had heard the voices from, he noticed it was surrounded by a few wisteria trees, seemingly outside of the large land it was understandable, but these would only be enough to ward off lowly demons.

A smirk grazed the demon's lips as he sat in a large oak tree that towered over the hot spring. The fog started to clear as he got a closer look at who lay below. They were all hashira so he knew he shouldn't make trouble.

But they are unarmed...

"But what if a demon comes, we have no blades."

Once again the elegant voice spoke, dragging Douma's attention quickly over to the h/c haired girl.

His lips parted, eyes widened, and hands started to tremble.

A hungry gaze was on the girl as he prepared to snatch her, willing to risk the exposure to his worst enemy.

"Maybe he was right after all," a deep voice sneered as a hand gripped onto the upper moon's shoulder.

"Whatever do you mean, I was only observing," Douma brushed the hand off as he let his threatening aura calm down.

"He told you to report to him."

"Dear Akaza, she hasn't even left the protection of wisteria yet," Douma teased as he pointed to the female, "See?"

Both demons turned their heads down towards the said girl only to be met with daring e/c orbs.

For a few moments, the two became entranced in the color, wondering what she was hiding behind the beautiful facade.

Akazas eyes widened in realization, grabbing a fist full of Douma's hair, and roughly dragged him down to lay belly down on the tree branch.