二十三

|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 |
˚₊‧

"Mmm."

Groaning, you let out a large exhale of air. Stretching your limbs as your e/c eyes squinted open to look around.

It didn't take you long to notice you weren't where you originally slept.

This wasn't an uncommon occurrence anymore so you remained calm as you looked around.

Rolling on your side, your eyes shot open as you gazed upon the water pillar who seemed to be in a deep slumber.

"Giyu?" You questioned, extremely surprised to see that he of all people let you into his home, let alone even caring enough to do so.

Sitting up, you scooted closer to the man as you reached out to shake his shoulder.

"Giyu?" You repeated, louder this time. Your voice caused him to stir as he came to his senses. He let out a low groan as he rolled his neck, most likely sore from sleeping on the wall.

Before he stretched, he came to a halt as he realized your presence, and your hand on his shoulder.

His wide blue eyes stared into your lazy e/c ones as his heart rate increased, the proximity between the two of you was causing his anxiety to spike.

His eyes drifted down to your loose clothing and the skin that was exposed, he felt himself blush deeply as his eyes shot back up to yours as he felt your hand leave his shoulder, trying to calm his thoughts before they lead to anything he didn't want to think about.

"Sorry for troubling you Giyu, thank you for taking me in," a small smile formed on your pink lips as you let out a small yawn, once again stretching as you stood up.

Giyu only stared bashfully as he observed how comfortable you seemed even though he kinda just semi-kidnapped you. It's not like he had any bad intentions.

This relieved Giyu of some of the overthinking questions he had the night before, feeling a weight being lifted off his chest.

"Giyu?" You tilted your head down at him, he had been silent all this time and it worried you since the memories of the night before were still fresh in your mind.

"Oh," he blinked, and then blinked again, realization soon smacking him in the face as he seemed to fly up to his feet, "I-I'm sorry you must be hungry."

Rushing to open the door Giyu disappeared to cook something up, leaving Y/n confused.

Shrugging, you just accepted the fact that you'd have to accept his weird behavior.

Walking after him, you came to an instant stop as your eyes widen looking around the small house.

The amount of green you saw was astonishing.

There were plants, everywhere.

Long vines of plants grew along the walls and roof, some even draping down seemingly defying the air itself. Pots of different sizes hung from the roof, and plants that looked like jellyfish hung by small threads.