二十四

|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 |
˚₊‧

"It's truly amazing."

E/c eyes sparkled in the sunlight as she adored each one of his plants.

He'd never felt more appreciated than at this moment.

"What even got you into gardening in the first place?" She asked with curiosity.

"After a few months of being a pillar, it got quite boring just sitting around when I had free time. So I got into gardening. I started with vegetables, and then fruits, and then flowers. I'm thinking of building a butterfly garden...though maybe it's too out of place for me..."

"A butterfly garden? I would love to see that. I've only read about them in fairytales when I was younger," She explained as she gripped onto his arm, shaking it slightly in excitement. Y/n had gotten more comfortable with touching Giyu, obviously, and Giyu was more than ecstatic about it, "You have me to help if you want! As long as I get free rein in your garden I will gladly work for free."

"Oh?" Giyu's eyes widened at her offer. Sure, he'd seen it as a long project that he has been procrastinating on, but now that you offered your help, he was more than willing to start now, "I guess I could use your help, do you even know anything about gardening?"

"Jack shit," Y/n slightly frowned as her shoulders slumped. Giyu was sort of taken aback by her language, but he kinda liked it, it was like seeing another side of her, "Of course, I always have you to teach me. Right Giyu?"

"Hmm, I don't know if you'll get the grasp of it," Giyu teased, a small smile appeared on your face as you looked up at him.

"I swear I'm a fast learner, you can even ask Shinobu."

"Shinobu?"

"Yeah, when I was on lockdown she taught me a lot about medicine. I got the hang of it rather quickly."

"Lockdown? I thought you were badly injured?"

"That was Shinobu just being dramatic," Y/n rolled her eyes, Giyu was slowly catching onto Shinobu's act.

Did Shinobu like Y/n?

He couldn't blame her. But he didn't want to share what he wanted to have for himself.

"Giyu? You're spacing out again."

"Oh, I'm sorry, you're just distracting."

"My apologies, maybe I should go see Ubuyashiki now," Y/n apologized, causing Giyu to let out a laugh.

You're so oblivious Y/n.

"Would you like me to walk you there?" Giyu asked, and you responded with a nod. Feeling confident for some reason, Giyu brushed past you and swiftly took your hand in his, "Then let's not wait any longer."

ਏਓ 。 ゚

Walking silently side by side and hand in hand, Y/n was enjoying the nice weather, the soft wind, the warm air, the bright sun, and the fluffy clouds. And Giyu, well Giyu was plain freaking out.