十五

|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 |
˚₊‧

I hope they won't kill me.

I internally sighed as I stared out the water droplet littered window, glaring into the storm that had ruined my plans.

"Y/n..." I heard a soft voice whisper behind as I turned my head to see Muichiro in his oversized pajamas, in a way, it really fit him.

"Yes?" I raised a eyebrow as he lazily placed one foot infront of another, making his way towards me. In the same manner, he softly placed his arms around my waist and rested his head onto my chest.

"I don't feel so good..." he whispered into my shirt as I sighed.

There's no way we're going to see Shinobu in this weather.

"Alright let's get you some rest," I picked up the boy as he readjusted himself in my arms.

Making my way to his bedroom and placing him on his extremely large bed, I softly laid his head onto the pillow as I lifted his comforter over his body all while he stared at me.

"Do you have any tea here?" I asked as he slowly nodded. Leaving the room and finding the kitchen, I rummaged through the practically empty cabinets until I came across a fully sealed box of herbal green tea.

Boiling some water, I found a clean mug hiding in the back of a shelf and poured the hot water into it. Placing the teabag into the mug I dunked it up and down and then stirred it around with a spoon.

I'm amazed at how he gets by with just these few things.

Maybe that's why he visits Shinobu's estate often.

Can he even cook...?

Not like I'm one to say anything but at least I can fry up a few eggs...

Throwing the used teabag in the garbage, I grabbed the warm mug and entered Muichiro's room.

"Are you alright?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I eyed the boy who was sitting straight up in bed with wide eyes.

Glancing at me, his eyes easily softened as his posture became less tense.

"You took a while..." he groaned as he made grabby hands at me, making me playfully roll my eyes.

"For someone so sick, you do seem very playful," I joked as his eyes once again widened, "Here drink up, it will help with your stomach and sinuses."

Nodding, he took the mug from my hands and slowly drank the tea.

Drinking about half, he gave me back the mug in which I placed on the side table.

"Need anything else?"

"I'm tired..."

"Alright, rest up okay?" I softly smiled at him as I patted his head. But before I could remove it he grabbed my hand, making me slightly flinch at his strength, "Something the matter—?"

"You aren't leaving right..."

Giving him a confused glance a frown deepened onto his features.

"Muichiro, I do have places—"

"Please!" He flung himself into my body causing me to crashed down onto the mattress. He began to squeeze me, making me groan at the pain of a few bruises being disturbed, "I can't take care of myself...stay till I'm better?"

Sighing I sat up with the boy still clinging onto me.

Stroking his hair with one of my hands I slightly laughed, "Of course I'll stay with you. It seems the storm won't be going away for quiet a bit so it's not like I could bring you to Shinobu."

In hearing the pillars name, the boy scoffed, letting go of my figure, he let himself flop onto the bed.

Catching onto his disturbed aura, I gave a worried glance at the childish boy, "Do you not like Shinobu?"

Muichiro groaned as he rolled over onto his stomach, burying his head into his pillow as he let out a muffled response, "I on..y...ike yo..."

Letting a huff, I copied his childish behavior by crossing my arms and puffing out my cheeks as I fell onto the bed next to him.

Muichiro sent a skeptical glance, obviously confused as to what I was doing, so I decided to make it obvious.

"I'm Muichiro, and I don't like anyone. All I do is grumble and make Y/n do all the work for me," I deepened my voice to imitate the younger boy. With a playful glance, I turned over to face him, "And I bet I'm ticklish."

Muichiros eyes widen as I attacked his sides, making him scream out in laughter.

"S-Stop!" He yelped as I backed off to let him cool down.

"Alright enough of that, get some rest."

Muichiro sighed as he rubbed his sore sides.

Closing my eyes I finally let my body relax, finally relaxing the toll the storm put on my body.

As my muscles released tension, I heard shuffling and felt the bed dip next to me.

Two limbs had been placed over my body and something nuzzled into my neck.

Peeking open one eye, I noted Muichiros sleeping form and decided on not complaining and letting the sick boy have his rest.

I also picked up on how sad he looked in his sleep, his muscles still tense as he seemed afraid to rest.

A small smile crept onto my lips as I ran my fingers through his long fluffy locks.

"It must be hard always being alone."

ਏਓ 。 ゚

*SMASH*

Sighing, Akaza finally decided to step in on his demon friends tantrum.

"Destroying everything you get your hands on is not going to bring her here—" before Akaza could even finsih, a chair had been thrown at his face which shattered on impact.

"SHUT UP!" Douma now focused all his anger at the other demon in the room, "She WILL come."

"It's been almost a day Douma, we should just report to him."

"She said she'd come..." Douma frowned as he let himself fall onto the ground, eyeing all the leftover furniture pieces that scattered the house, "Oh no, if she comes now she's see all this mess and then she'd just—"

Akaza cut out the demons rambling as he decided for himself that he would be taking his leave, feeling slightly hungry.

"Did you really trust a human, Douma?"