|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 |
˚₊‧

"You did what?"

Muzan sneered through his clenched jaw, harshly glaring down onto his two subordinates.

"We spoke to her!" Douma's smile and tone of voice didn't fail to agitate his master even more.

"I told you to spy on her, not speak," anger oozing off the demon as he harshly placed his experiment down, "Akaza, you were supposed to stop this, and in all you supported it."

"My apologies master, I don't know what came over me," Akaza didn't dare raise his head towards that man as he feared his own death.

"Well, there's nothing that can be done now," Muzan let his nerves calm as he let out a deep sigh, "Now, tell me about her."

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"I see..." Ubuyashiki sighed, his kind smile not changing as he pondered about the subject, "I knew she was hiding something..."

"Though it's not anything fatal, I'm concerned as to her not telling me about anything involving medical attention in the future."

"I understand," Ubuyashiki nodded at the Insect pillars words, folding his hands into each other as they rested in his lap, "Shinobu, I want you to take the place of Rengoku on dealing with Lower Moon 4, the mission is to set out in six days."

"I understand sir, do you wish me to tell him?"Shinobu smiled but inside she thought about gloating to him, how she got his spot on the mission.

"No, I will send for his crow," Ubuyashiki replied, receiving a nod from the woman, "In time, make sure she rests, she'll need it for the fight ahead."

"Yes sir."

"Shinobu?"

"Sir?"

"Did you happen to find out why she was crying, it hasn't been settling right with me and I was just wondering..." Ubuyashiki frowned in the slightest.

"No, I didn't happen to ask—"

"I KNOW!" Mitsuri's loud voice boomed in the small room as the sliding door slammed open, revealing her proud figure.

"Mitsuri," Shinobu scowled as Ubuyashiki only lightly chuckled.

"Is that so?"

"Yes! Oh let me just—" Quickly getting on her knees next to Shinobu, she bowed her head in respect and then continued, "She said that it was because she was happy!"

"Happy?"

"Yes, she said that with you praising her in front of her it overwhelmed her with happiness and she just couldn't hold back her emotions," Mitsuri calmly stated, feeling proud of herself for joining in on the conversation about the female.

"She said that?" Ubuyashiki chuckled, his kind contempt smile coming back to his lips, "Well, I'm glad since that's the first time she ever said she was happy."