十九

|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 |
˚₊‧

He hadn't realized it.

He hadn't realized his slip up...

He just couldn't stay focused.

He knows he shouldn't have come out. He should have stayed hidden. But he just couldn't.

He's risking everything right now. Everything for you.

It took everything in him to just hold himself back from taking you far away.

Far away from this disgusting place. Far away from these disgusting people. Far away from those eyes that would ogle you as you passed by.

He didn't like it. He hated it.

He was yours.

And you were his.

But that was a long time ago.

You would never remember and that hurt him the most.

But you promised you'd come back.

And you did.

"Why have you come to visit so suddenly!" Daki exclaimed as soon as you closed the door behind you, "You know it's been a while since you've visited but I didn't expect this! And did you bring me a snack, she—"

"Daki."

Cold red piercing eyes glared down at the female as she quickly snapped back, fear encasing her, not going unnoticed by the younger woman behind them.

"This is Y/n," At the mention of her name, Daki came to realize who you were and instantly composed herself, "I want her to stay with you until her friend turns up, is that alright with you?"

"Y-Yes, of course!" Daki exclaimed once again as she tried to satisfy her master.

"Then that will be all, I must be going. Till we met again," He lifted your hand and kissed it, looking up to meet your eyes as he smugly smiled, "Y/n."

With that he walked out, leaving you confused.

"You look horrible, let me change you," Daki broke the silence, a disgusted look on her face as she spun you around to a closet full of gorgeous kimonos, "You're lucky he's a very good friend of mine, I don't treat everyone like this."

"Thank you," I mumbled, still intimidated by her beauty.

As she rummaged around the room, you saw a familiar blur of color pass by the open window.

Curious, you walked towards the window to get a quick look.

"Hello—!"

"AH!" You screamed, slapping the person out of your vision before even seeing their face.

"Are you alright?" Daki scrambled to your side as she looked between your calm face and the opened window as a mop of blonde hair appear shakingly, "Do—who are you!?"

"Oh hello, Douma," Y/n sweatdropped at the red hand mark on his pale cheek as he only grinned back, "Why are you on the rooftops?"

"Aha, I just kept getting pushed around so I thought it would be better just to you know, walk across the roofs and look down for you. How lucky of me to find you here!" Douma tried 'hiding' him being a demon from Daki. Though Daki was a demon herself, Y/n didn't know that, and she didn't need to know.

"Ah, is this your friend Y/n? What an interesting one..." Daki stammered, finding it weird how she'd interacted with two of her higher-ups already.

Why the hell is Douma with her?

Does she know what he is...

"Ah yes, thank you for your hospitality," Y/n bowed slightly in front of her, "It was an honor to meet such a gorgeous woman like you, I must be on my way."

"W-Wait! Already? I haven't dressed you up yet!" Daki exclaimed as she gripped Y/n's wrist.

"I assure you it's alright, I don't want to be keeping my friend much longer anyways..."

"It's alright!" Douma peeped, now standing next to the girl, "We're not leaving anytime soon anyways."

"We aren't?" Y/n questioned, only to be ignored.

"Yay!" Daki gushed as she pulled Y/n behind the changing screen and gave her one of her favorite kimonos, though Y/n didn't need to know that, "Alright put this on, and then this. Oh! And wear these! Oh my god, you'd look so good with these too...oh and this would complement your eyes..."

As Daki continued to ramble on, Y/n felt the weight of excitement in her aura growing heavier and heavier.

She never regretted something so much.

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"You look just like me," Daki gushed as she turned you to a full-sized mirror.

She was right, you looked just like her, and it almost scared you.

"Ah, Daki this might be too much," You stammered as you ran your hands over the smooth fabric, "I might get a lot of attention walking around..."

"Don't worry I'll be with you," Daki reassured, which didn't help the worried female.

"I'm sure that would make it worse," Y/n deadpanned at the girl who seemed to fantasize about their trip.

"Ah, this might be a perfect opportunity to learn some new emotions. And with Daki around, we won't get separated!" Douma beamed as he happily cupped your smaller hand in his.

"Hm...that would be nice," Y/n nodded in satisfaction, "I'll go."

That's all she needed to be convinced?

Both Douma and Daki's sweatdropped at the woman who only furrowed her eyes as the dumbfounded duo.

"What are we waiting for?"