|

.‧        ‧.          
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 |
˚₊‧

"Ah, there you both are."

Ubuyashiki smiled as Tengen and I entered the room.

"My apologies Ubuyashiki, I know that I should've been here hours ago and I indeed will take any punish—"

"No need my child," he cut me off with another smile, "Please Tengen, Y/n, take a seat."

Bowing in thanks I finally turned to the rest of the room, shocked at who I was to meet eyes with, 'Why must I show up late when all the pillars are waiting for me?'

Making my way to the middle of the room I kneeled on an empty pillow that was in front of the flame pillar, Rengoku, and behind the mist pillar, Muichiro.

"Now that we are all here, let us address the topics of issue," Ubuyashiki announced, a smile still presenting to all of us.

I tried not to draw much attention to myself  as I looked around the room, trying to see who was here, 'Mitsuri Kanroji, the love pillar, Giyu Tomioka, the water pillar, Tengen—'

Unintentionally I let out a gasp, the sound pillar had been staring right back at me and it startled me. He grinned at me and sent a wink as my face grew hot again.

"Stop flirting in the middle of the meeting!" A white hair man whisper-shouted as he punched Tengen in the shoulder.

"You're just mad you've never had a wife, nor girlfriend," Tengen spat at him, an irk mark appeared on his head as Tengen said that, causing them to butt heads while still on their knees.

"I think it's best to pay attention to Ubuyashiki," a woman who I recognized as the insect pillar said, meeting eyes with me she sent a small smile, causing me to look back to Ubuyashiki, no longer interested in the twos brawl.

"If there are no issues other than personal, shall we move on?"

"A-Actually!" Mitsuri spoke up, "I have confirmed the location of Lower Moon 4!"

"Is that so? Very well Mitsuri, I shall set up a team to be sent out in a few days so none of you take any missions that will take too long, understood?"

"Yes, Ubuyashiki."

"Alright is that all?" Silence filled the room as he silently nodded his head, understanding their reply, "Now Y/n, please come forward."

The room filled with confusion, Tengen even stopped smiling as his face scrunched in curiosity. As soon as I rose to my feet, eyes of all 9 pillars set on me as I made my way through the front of the room, kneeling once again, I bowed to Ubuyashiki.

"Raise your head my child and face the hashira."

In doing so I got a good look of everyone else in the room, some I didn't know the names of including; the white-haired man that brawled with Tengen, the insect pillar, the large praying man in the back, and the bandaged man with a snake around his neck.

"My children, this is Y/n L/n, the life pillar."

ਏਓ 。 ゚