十七

|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 |
˚₊‧

"This place is quite empty."

"Hm, it seems to be unfurnished, and demons don't typically go shopping," Douma lied with a wide grin as he set Y/n on her feet, letting her explore the little lodge.

"Are there any changes of clothing?" She questioned, Douma now noticing her condition. Completely drenched, which he found quite funny.

Confused as to why he was laughing, she decided to look for herself, sliding one of the doors open to reveal a well-kept bedroom. An adult-sized futon, a changing screen, a walk-in closest, a large mirror, and a low-rise table set in the middle of the room with a few cushions. Not to mention, everything was littered with cobwebs and dust.

Well, it doesn't seem to be all unfurnished.

Leaving the demon to laugh to himself, Y/n stepped into the bedroom and made her way towards the closet.

Turning on the dim light, Y/n was only left with disappointment as she eyed the only two items that hung covered in a cloth cover.

Sighing, she took one off the rack and shook it, sneezing as the dust accumulated around her face, and removed the cloth.

The piece was a simple traditional robe with white flower embroidery and purple fabric, trimmed with black lace.

Such a beautiful piece to be left behind.

Slipping out of her wet attire, she pull the robe over her, noting that it was slightly larger than her figure. Though that didn't bother her much as she preferred baggy clothing.

"Y/n?" She heard Douma call for her outside of the room as she only rolled her eyes at the unhelpful demon, "Y/n?"

"Right here," she stepped out of the room with her wet clothing in hand, "Just decided to change."

Seeing her carelessly hold herself together even after the previous events was so alluring to the demon, not to mention how the mysterious robe suited her perfectly.

Catching his breath, a smirk grazed onto pale lips as he brought himself closer to the woman.

"You look lovely even in a simple house garment," he purred, standing behind her, leaning his face down next to her left side as he brushed her right side with the back of his hand.

The woman side glanced at him, unfazed and unaware by his actions, "Thank you, Douma, there is no need to get so close to me."

"Eh? You're no fun," the demon whined playfully as a smirk still laid on his lips. He stole a glance at her own lips as an idea switched on in his mind, "Y/n?"

"Yes, Douma?" She responded, walking away from him as she searched for a place to hang her wet clothing, knowing she'd be only bombarded with questions if she came back in a kimono to the estates.

"Have you ever been kissed?" Douma asked, the woman visibly stiffened as she hesitated for a second before answering him. He definitely didn't want to let this slide.