十四

|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 |
˚₊‧

What was it?

What was it about her that drew him in?

Why did he continue to seek her attention?

Was it her h/c hair?

Her e/c eyes?

Her s/c skin?

The way she gazed into his eyes without falter?

To be said, he didn't know.

In short, it was driving him mad.

He couldn't understand how he was feeling.

When her e/c eyes met his, a churning feeling in his stomach arose.

He can't say he hated the feeling, but he hated how he couldn't explain it.

He wanted to ask her about it but every time he got the chance he became too shy and tried to cover it up with an outburst of emotion.

And now it had been forever since he'd seen her.

Precisely two days, 13 hours, and 55 minutes.

Maybe it was over exaggerating in the term forever, but it was truly how he felt.

His small feet silently moved below him as he hurriedly headed back to headquarters, in hopes of quickly reporting to Ubuyashiki and finding the said girl.

His long locks frantically blew in the harsh wind as he noted the possibility of a storm passing over soon, the clouds darking in the distance.

Absentmindedly he began to day dream of being in her arms as the rain pounded down on the dark oak of his household.

A small smile formed on his lips at the thought, inspiring him to run even faster.

Finally making it to his destination, he slammed open the sliding door into his masters office, giving the man a quick scare.

"Oh, you seemed to have finished your mission rather early Muichiro."

ਏਓ 。 ゚

Should I bring a notepad?

The h/c haired girl thought to herself as she tried to think of anything to bring to the...demon meet up?

At the moment she had her water pouch, her blade and the clothes on her back.

After a couple of hours of preparing, the girl deadpanned at the fact she had made no progress in leaving the estate.

Initially it would take her around two hours to get to the set lodge if she went precisely east of the hot springs.

Deciding on leaving at this moment before anyone noticed her going, she quickly left the butterfly estate, only to be struck in the face with a brutal combination of wind and rain.