|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 |
˚₊‧

"Yes Master, it was her."

"Oh? Already?" His deep voice echoed through the empty space as it rang into his subordinates' ears, "She's kept me waiting long hasn't she?"

"Indeed, what would you like us to do?"

"Hm..." His deep hum seemed intoxicating to others in his presence, and it was well known to him, "Let's just watch for now...Douma?"

"Yes, ~?" Entered a cheery voice, much to the disappointment of another.

"How about you watch for her, once she leaves the protection of wisteria, answer to me."

"My pleasure~," the rainbow-eyed demon grinned as he teasingly poked his friend, "Looks like I'm getting sent out, and not you, A-ka-sa~."

"Be quiet and leave already," he scowled at his superior, only earning a cheerful laugh as he vanished at the strum of the biwa.

"Akaza."

"Yes, master."

"Spy on Douma...I have a feeling he'll give into temptation."

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"Hm?" I took a deep breath, rubbing my eyes with the back of my knuckles, instantly trying to remember what I did last.

All I can remember was crying...

"You're up!"

"Ah!"

"AHHH!"

My newly opened eyes stared widened at the Love Pillar as she tripped over herself from the sudden shock, falling onto her bottom with a thud.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I exclaimed, taking myself back, not expecting to be so loud, "oh, I'm sorry...again."

"Oh no, it's my fault I shouldn't have yelled in your face once you awoke!" She pressed on the palm of her hands, giving herself a quick lift as she was once again on her feet.

"Right...where am I?" I looked around the room, it seemed plain and boring, like a hospital.

"The butterfly estate!" She beamed once again, placing her hands onto the sheets, leaning forward, "We found you collapsed outside a few days back—"

"We? Collapsed?" I unintentionally interrupted, "Oh sorry—continue please."

"It's alright!" Unbothered she placed herself right next to my legs, once again leaning in extremely close with each hand at the side of one of my hips, "Well once after the hashira meeting, Shinobu, Muichiro, and I were coming here to see—um, to get checked up on! Yeah! And then we saw you collapsed outside the estate and brought you in of course! Shinobu gave you a check-up and all that, and I've just been here waiting!"

"Shinobu?"

"The insect pillar?"

"Oh...thank you, you were waiting for me? Did Ubuyashiki send you? Is he mad I ran out? I'm so sorry—"