三十八

|

.‧        ‧.          
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38 |
˚₊‧

What was that...

You awoke, heart racing incredibly fast as your eyes widened, staring into nothing.

Hot tears streamed down your face as your hands quickly shot up to hide those sorrowful eyes, loud sobs fell on deaf ears as you reminisced that dream.

"W...Why..." you choked out, not expecting an answer but you continued to cry until you felt a hand land on your shoulder.

"He said you might be different," a new voice entered your ear as you flung out of your seat to see a pretty man...

No that's a demon, a lower moon.

Your tears hadn't stopped and your lip trembled, but your survival instincts kicked in. Quickly glancing around you realized that this was a bad situation.

"What did you do."

"Hah?" His lips curled in entertainment as he looked at you in a strange form of curiosity, his aura overpowering with lust and power, "I simply gave them happy dreams as I did you, but of course, you have to be different~. I tried giving you the happiest dream I swear! But that mind of yours is so complicated, you can't decipher dreams from nightmares, you have no idea what would truly make you happy."

Is that an insult?

"Wake them up and your death will be painless," your jaw clenched, your feet getting into position as you reached for your blade that had been previously stuffed down your back.

"Tsk tsk, you think I'd let you keep this curious thing?" He pulled out your sheathed blade to which your eyes widened and heart raced once again, only adding to his aura more as you saw a smirk form on his lips, "See I got a little nosey...so I opened it, can you explain why there is no blade?"

"You can never let them know Y/n."

Stumped and nervous, you quickly looked around for another weapon, your eyes landing on Rengoku's flaming hilt you sent your body into a lunge with your hands desperately reaching out to grab it.

"Nope."

Fuck!

You gasped out for breath as you were sent through multiple train carts.

"Aw, to think that you would fight me, I'm so honored!" You heard giggling coming through the dark hallways, footsteps getting louder and louder, "Too bad I need you alive~, I'm sure he won't mind a few bruises."

"Ah..." you whimpered, spitting out blood as your body began to shake as you stood up, almost falling over until something caught you.

"You're such a beautiful piece too," His aura again filled with lust as you instinctively pushed him back, stumbling into a seat you fell over. Your eyes shot open in pain only to be in shock at the demon who was atop you, straddling your waist with hands on either side of your face, his own inching closer, "So pretty...I didn't know humans could get this intoxicating, I'm sure he wouldn't mind sharing~."

You watched in horror as he came closer to your face, his eyes trained on your lips. And as close as they did touch, you uppercut the lower moon, sending him through the roof, little bits of blood falling onto your face.

My blade! Shit!

Panicked, you wasted no time getting up and running back to the cabin where your friends lay, only this time you see Rengoku choking out a child and Nezuko shaking Tanjiro.

"Mmph!" Nezuko quickly turned to you, running into your arms.

"Hello Nezuko," you pat her, still trying to catch your breathe as she cuddled into you, but quickly she panicked, gripping your shirt while she pointed at Tanjiro, "Right how do we—"

Do you think I'd let you get away?

A familiar sleek voice entered your head but you couldn't pinpoint who it was. Confused you looked around, deciding to set Nezuko down, holding her hand as she led you to her brother.

You're mine.

"AH...damnit!" You screamed out, feeling something wrap around your legs, dropping you to the floor. You look down to see some type of flesh tentacle that seems to sneakily make its way throughout the train.

"Mmph!" Nezuko panicked, seeing you in danger she tried to get closer to you but you held out your hand.

"No! Nezuko, wake up your brother and find me," you shouted out, knowing whatever was happening to you would not end well. Seeing her conflicted gaze you hardened your own, "Nezuko I'll be fine, but I need help. Wake up your brother and tell him to find me—!"

"Mmph!" She nodded but was quickly frightened when you were quickly dragged down the hallways into darkness, only hearing you shout profanities along the way. Concerned for you, but also trusting in you, she got to work.

God, this fucking hurts.

You struggled against the tentacle as you continued to be dragged. Splinters and extra debris dug into your back making you flinch at the stinging pain.

Shinobu is going to have a field day when I get back.

Trying to fight back you grabbed onto a seat, only for the tentacle to lift and slam down, quickly yanking you off the seat and earning a loud groan from you. Deciding fighting back was useless, you held onto your neck, curling up as much as you could waiting for this to be over.

Finally, you stop, only to be lifted upside down outside the train. The howling wind sends your hair into a frenzy and forced your eyes to squint.

"You have quite the strength you know..." the lower moon spoke as you opened your eyes, seeing him rub his jaw from where you had previously struck him, "I wish I could punish you...but for now, I'll keep you stored away while I deal with your friends."

"You—"

An evil grin etched onto his face as you were quickly thrown back onto the front train. Confused you got up, only to sink.

"What the hell—?"

"Silly silly girl~, you'll stay in my proximity now," he giggled from behind you. But before you could turn around, you were pushed into the flesh-like goo, falling face first. Letting out muffled screams, he only chuckled, "Bye-bye."

Hearing his footsteps walk away you internally groaned.

How could you have gotten this deep into trouble?!

You could only hope Nezuko could wake the others.

It was all up to Rengoku and friends now.