十二

|

          .‧ ‧.
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 |
˚₊‧

!BAM¡

My eyes snapped open, directing towards the door which was still shaking from the shock of the slam.

Did someone just slam the door closed...

"Mmm," I heard a low grumble as I slightly jumped, almost forgetting the previous night.

Thick lashes fluttered open as shining mint green orbs gazed up at me, his previously loosened grip became tighter as a smile broke onto his features.

"Good morning Y/n!" He exclaimed as I nodded, moving to get up, his smile slowly turning upside down, "What are you doing?"

"Getting up..."

"You don't just lay in bed for a while when you wake up?"

"No? I always have things to do, there is no time for me to waste laying about," I said, moving my body upwards only to be pulled back down.

"Stay for a while, it's still early!" He whined, rubbing into my shoulder.

"Muichiro..." I sighed, combing my fingers through his tangled hair, "You must be going about your day too, you can't stay here if your uninjured, you should tend to your duties."

As I finished fixing up his hair, I felt his grip loosen, easily letting me get up as I looked down at him, reaching out a hand.

"I'll see you off?" I tilted my head as his shocked expression turned into one of realization, and then into excitement.

"Will you at least eat breakfast with me?!" He blurted out, not giving me time to respond as he jumped into my arms, just like how I carried him the previous night.

"Alright, but then we must go our separate ways..."

ਏਓ 。 ゚

"Hello."

The familiar voice caused Shinobu to whip her head around only to be disappointed when she saw a mop of long black hair with mint green tips encasing her lover.

"You mustn't baby him," Shinobu scowled through her smile as the woman walked up to her.

"I don't mind it."

With the roll of her eyes, she placed down her vials where she was experimenting with new poisons, out of pure inspiration.

"What are you working on?" E/c eyes of interest observed her work, only making the shorter female's heart flutter.

"Nothing you'd understand dear, just something to help me in killing demons," Shinobu laced her hands together as she glared at the boy who only glared at her back, obviously disturbed by her pet name.

"You should teach me."

The woman's words surprised the Insect pillar, letting her lips part in shock as e/c eyes slightly widened, realizing her impulsive words.