|

.‧        ‧.          
—· · · · ⋆꒷꒦‧₊˚𓆩♡𓆪˚₊‧꒦꒷⋆ · · · ·—
| ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 |
˚₊‧

"Wasn't she just gorgeous!"

Mitsuri beamed a bright smile to the smaller girl as they made their way to the butterfly estate.

"Yeah..." Shinobu's jaw clenched as she watched her friend's pale green eyes shine with interest, "I'd have to say I'm very interested in getting to know her...hopefully we'll see her again soon."

"Me too! I hope she's okay though...she looked pretty upset when she ran out..." Mitsuri brought a hand to her face, anxiously chewing on one of her nails.

"She looks pretty when she cries..." a new voice entered next to Shinobu, scaring the daylights out of the two. While Shinobu stayed calm, Mitsuri screamed in horror.

"Ah, hello Muichiro!" Shinobu greeted with a small smile, hiding her confusion on why he was tagging along.

"Hello M-Muichiro," Mitsuri struggled to compose herself but still managed to send the younger boy a bright smile.

"Hello..."

"What might you need at my estate?" Shinobu questioned will the boy gave her a wary look.

"Just...wanted to see Y/n again..." He answered in a bored tone that covered his peaking interest in the girl.

"Oh?" Shinobu replied through her tight jaw as she felt her eyebrow twitch.

"Oh-oh, I am too!" Mitsuri exclaimed with a fist punched into the air.

"I'm surprised you remember her name, I doubt you even remember ours."

"Yeah, I don't...Insect and Love should be all I have to remember..." Muichiro responded, not sparing them a glance as he looked straight ahead, ticking the two females off.

"Yeah, I guess it is...what interests you about Y/n though?" Shinobu pressed, wanting to know if she had anything she had to worry about, or if it was just his young ambitions.

"She's really pretty, when I first looked at her I felt my heart speed up...I was worried I was dying for a bit...and once she left I got really sad, so I want to see her again."

The two females stayed silent, trying to figure out how to respond. Both were surprised at the boys' interest, seeing as he never had remembered one's name before or even held the same topic for this long. But on the other hand, they were both jealous, terribly hiding it, but lucky for the two, the boy was oblivious as he seemed to ponder on in his own world.

Mitsuri wanted to continue the topic and fond over the new female pillar with the boy while Shinobu was holding herself back from strangling him, only stopping herself simply because she knew he was stronger. Multiple poisons of instant death came into her mind as a smirk etched its way onto her face as she deviously stared at the absent-minded boy.

Lost in their own thought, Muichiro came to a stop, causing the girls to stumble over their own feet.

"What's wrong Muichiro?" Shinobu asked as she regained her balance.