𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

Dedicated to theonlyFirstlady olaworetenny
Omokehinde_ Omowunmi453
IRELAND_03
Third person's POV

Tara sat by the window, looking at the sky. She thought about how messed up her life got in SS3.

It started by meeting Dazzline, then finding out Dazzline was her long lost twin sister, then her break-up with Zephan. And then being bullied at school, her parents death, making up with Fara, her graduation. All of those had been a shitty rollercoaster ride. But she was grateful it was over.

Her mind travelled to Amelia's wedding which had happened the previous week. She smiled, grateful for the new family she had. Roman was trying his best to be the best father, and that made she and her sister happy. He even went as far as buying all of them the lastest iPhones and getting them a duplex in Dubai with new cars.

The sighed, remembering she was leaving for Dubai the next day. She was already missing Salina. She was sure she would miss Daihaah and Stella. Daihaah was already at her hostel at Waylon, while Stella was already having the time of her life at Maldives. Jaylen had said that was where he wanted his wife to have her baby.

The sound of Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne's High School filled the room and Tara looked back, remembering her sister was in her room. The girl scowled, not bothering to look at the phone as she sorted out documents and typed into her laptop occasionally. She was sorting out contracts from her father's interior decor company. She wanted to sort everything before she left for Dubai.

The phone rang again, making her hiss loudly as she picked up her phone. She smiled as she stared at the screen, although, she didn't pick the call. "Who is it?" Tara asked curiously.

Dazzline just grinned and left the room with her laptop and documents. Tara shook her head with her smile, deciding it was Gabriel that called.

Her door opened again and she looked back to see Zephan walking in. She smiled, "hey."

"Hi," he replied as he strolled to her. He sat next to her. They sat in silence for her while.

"I found a new girl," he began, breaking the silence. Tara felt as if someone had just slapped her hard on the face. Swiftly, she turned to Zephan, tears stinging her eyes, "oh."

"She's one of the most beautiful people I'm my life. She's very patient. She's strong enough to deal with difficult decisions. She's like everything I've ever wished for in a woman," He said, staring dreamily into the sky.

Tara looked at him, then looked away when a stray tear dropped on her cheek. She said nothing.

"Won't you ask who she is?" Zephan asked, finally looking at Tara.

Tara swallowed the lump in her throat, fighting the tears, "who?"

"You."

She turned to him immediately, thinking she heard something else, "w--what?"

"It's you, Omotara Adebayo-Johnson. You are that girl." He took her hands gently, staring deep into her eyes, "Omotara, you are that patient girl. You are that girl who is strong enough to deal with difficult decisions. You have everything I've ever wanted in a woman. I still love you, Tara, and I'm glad you're that girl I've always wanted you to be. Be my girlfriend, Omotara. I want you to be my girl once again."

She stared at him, mouth open in shock.

He...he's asking me to...to be his girl?

She broke into a smile as the tears rushed freely down her cheeks, jumping into his arms, "yes! Yes Zephan I'll be your girl once again!!!."

Dazzline opened the door and entered along with Nathan, Zahra, Elliott, Faramade and Gabriel. All of them had huge smiles on their faces.

"Awwn," Fara cooed.

"I'm glad you both her back together," Elliott said as he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.

"Me too," Gabriel agreed, ruffling Zephan's hair.

"Won't you guys kiss?" Fara asked, sitting on Tara's bed.

"Eww no," Zahra disagreed.

"Gross," Dazzline added, scrunching her nose in faux disgust.

Tara locked gazes with her sister, then they both smiled. They both new there would be tough times, but they were sure they would be fine.

You guysssss!!
Her Twin has finally ended 😊😊

This wouldn't be possible if not for you guys. Thank you so much. I love y'all!!!

Word count: 736.