2

"You're done! You're done! I will end you and your entire career and the entire men's race— Ougph– Bleh... Bleaarrghhh!"

* * *

The delicious scent of a well-cooked Haejang-guk wafted into Ahn Heiran's nostrils. She ascended from her temporary death, lured by the aroma of her roommate's cooking.

"Ahh~ Yoongi, just marry me already."

"I don't do alcoholic dumbas*es." 

Heiran got up from the sofa and crept up to the kitchenette unperturbed by his blunt reply.

"No, seriously. Be my husband. I'll be your faithful wife, bearer of your children, and owner of your heart. Man, I should've been a rapper."

"Shut the f*ck up."

Heiran breathed in a dramatic gasp, "Did Min Yoongi just curse at sweet Heiran?" She placed her well-manicured hand to her chest, "How could you! You never curse at sweet Heiran! What did sweet Heiran ever do to you, huh?"

The man who fuzzed around a steaming pot on the stove, gave her a derisive glance, feline eyes narrowing as he flicked a stray strand of his silver hair out of his line of sight. "You really don't remember anything from yesterday, do you?"

Heiran blinked innocently, "Nope. What happened?"

"You better prepare your will then. Leave me the house. I'll take good care of it."

.

.

.

"So... I physically and verbally harassed the Silent Wolf?"

"A class three felony. Would earn you up to 30 days jail time."

"And threatened to kill him?"

"That would come under the coercion status. Considered under the more serious criminal offense categories."

"And even puked all over him?!" She cried in terror.

"If the guy decides to press charges, you'll have to pay a fine. A good couple of Wons, if you ask me. The tailoring of the suit was immaculate and must have fetched quite the price. Now, if I did the calculations–"

"YOONGI!"

 Heiran hollered, betrayal defining her features at the man's enraging apathy. The feline man hid a wry smile as he shrugged. Heiran ran her fingers through her hair, slumping down on her sofa defeatedly as she stared at the carpet in horror. "Kill me."

"Gladly," Yoongi responded, handing her a cup of colorful liquid which Heiran snatched up from his hands and downed in one go. Her eyes scrunched in disgust at the unpleasant taste that burned down her throat. "This is not my hangover soup. What's this?"

"Rat poison."

"Sprrrt! Cough!" Heiran choked out what remained of the liquid in her mouth causing the malevolent man near her to burst into maddening snickers.

"Relax, it's hangover medicine. Don't be so melodramatic."

Heiran swore she was going to murder the man one day.

* * *

A door creaked open just a bit and a blonde head stealthily peeked through the gap. Horrified that her fears were proven true, she straightened quickly just as the man at her desk looked up from his laptop, fixing his glasses. Pulling the door open, she stretched her lips into a smile so bright that it must hurt. Here I go...