Sequel and A/N

Aha! How's my kitten family? 

Sad? Crying? Bawling your eyes out? Dying?

Honestly, same.

What's the meaning of life when you're not writing Your Honor? *drowns in existential crisis*

[Edit: It's nothing. There's no meaning to life without Your Honor. So it's getting a Sequel!

Objection, Your Honor is published now. ]

But on a good note, I can move on and write other great books on other members! Let's see who we've left.

Kim Namjoon

Min Yoongi

Actually, I have an idea for both and they're both set in the same universe meaning they're both connected. I don't know who to write about first. Leave your votes beside their names.

And now that's done, let's get to some explanations for Your Honor!! 

*Min Yoongi and Hwang Minseo

So, how many of y'all foresaw that ship coming? Yoongi didn't have a partner when I first planned the book but coincidentally I wrote Yoongi and Minseo's rivalry for the first time and I kinda liked their chemistry. So I thought, why not give our Boongi a love interest?

But in the resolution, Yoongi says the date is 'nonconsensual'. Technically, he wasn't lying since the actual backstory is that Yoongi challenged Minseo to a fair fight to pay back for the black eye that he got from our dear Minseo and somehow, it ended up turning into a date, which was not what Yoongi had in mind initially. Nevertheless, the thing is Yoongi doesn't mind at all, unlike the way he acts. I've been hinting at their chemistry for while very subtly. How many of y'all picked up on it?

*JK's Letter (the letter under the phone case)

So how many of y'all figured out that the letter Heiran tore up on that scene at the overpass with Jungkook(the one with the 'why can't see me?'), was the letter Taehyung gave Heiran from JK? If you did, you're all amazing genius, boong boongs! And that's the letter Jungkook was talking about in the resolution when he mention he never broke up with Heiran.

* The three best friends

Jungkook, Taehyung and Seokjin are the same age in the AU. Heiran is one year younger than them.

*Exteriors Vs What's the actual deal

This book had many complicated layers that some of you readers failed to see. For the ones who did see them, I applaud you! Confused about what I'm talking about? Let me give you an example:

Remember the office scene right after Jungkook meets Heiran at the restaurant for the first time after 8 years. From an exterior perspective, Jungkook appeared to be the stoic, composed, work-focused man who did not have time to waste on frivolous greetings. But did you know on the inside, Jungkook was high-key panicking? That is why he quickly tries to change the subject to the case files and work because he fears that Heiran might remember how she found him familiar the other night or the fact that she might remember him altogether.

Another instance is when Jungkook gets mad at Heiran for crumpling up a sticky note. Yes, Jungkook was actually mad at her but not for the sticky note. It was an honest mistake anyone could have made in her situation. There was no indication it was from the culprit. There was no reason for Heiran to even take it seriously, but Jungkook still gets furious. Just not for the reasons he mentioned though. He is actually enraged that Heiran was alone, defenseless, and not in the right frame of mind at that hour when this threat showed up on her door than crumpling up some paper. He's clever to hide his concerns by pointing out all the wrong reasons to rage at her.