10

"I hope he loses

"I hope he loses."

17-year-old Heiran sat on the bleachers beside her best friend Nora as she watched class 3C's intense basketball match, eyeing one of the players in absolute loathing. Her best friend snorted loudly. "Please, Ran. Are you still salty about that debate class incident?"

"He had no right to bring my grades into the debate! That was foul play. I was winning it! I was the winner!" Heiran burst out, evoking her best friend's chuckles.

"Yes, the school's unofficial Queen bee loses for the first time against some random boy. It must hurt your ego."

"Don't provoke me, Nora! This is your fault! It's all because of your obsession with that idiot Kim Taehyung. Seriously, I told you I wasn't coming and you had to drag me there to get humiliated by some boy!"

"To be fair, he had a good point." Nora quipped.

"Whose side are you on, Nors?!" Nora only chuckled as she popped a potato chip into her mouth, watching gameplay out when the boy Heiran had been shooting death stares at, noticed their group, and sent a jolly wave.

Nora jumped, "Oh gosh, did he just wave at you?"

"Nah, he better not." Heiran muttered under her breath but she was pointing below, where a bunch of school's 'official' Queen Bees sat singing his praises. At his wave, they had burst into a cacophony of giggles. Heiran made a puking gesture behind them.

"No. 96, hwaiting!" The Queen Bees sang. "Sar-ang-hae-yo nine-ty six!"

Heiran rolled her eyes at their corny songs and honestly, she was getting quite bored of the game. Raising from the bleachers, she imitated the bees in a highly squeaky high-pitched voice just for the sake of Nora's entertainment.

"OPPA HWAITING~ SA-RANG-HAE-YO NINE-TY SIX!"

Her voice was so obnoxiously loud and embarrassing that Nora screamed with laughter. Several other on-lookers looked to the new source of entertainment amused. The Queen Bees' turned back to shoot her a glare before they returned to singing her praises, a bit more loudly and Heiran smirked. The game was on.

Heiran was known for her ability to intimidate by the sheer power of her strong vocals and no one. NONE won over her in that department yet. So she squeaked out loud.

"AAAH! OPPA, SARANGHAE~ AIGO OTTOKE, NAN OTTOKE~"

Nora visibly cringed and Heiran's dear audience were dying in their respectful seats, bent over from laughter. The color on Dayong, the leader of the Queen Bees' cheeks rose and she sent Heiran a filthy glare. Heiran stuck out her tongue.

Flipping her hair back, Dayoung turned back to the field to yell with increased vigor. "Number Ninety-Six! Go! Go! Go!"

Heiran cracked her knuckles, preparing herself for the most dramatic show of the century.