And We're Back At It

First update I was to update last night not I got a wisdom tooth coming in and it hurts like a motherfucker I didn't even go to work today I'm in that much pain. (FYI this is my third one so 3 down 1 to effing go.

So stop trying to bully me into updating I got a life you know.

The picture above is a cover I made for this book the same time I made the cover I'm using but a friend a fellow writer on here thought the main cover was the best one since I couldn't choose thanks again LaQuinta1432

Hope you enjoy this update.

-RenaeFraser

Tamia

"Kevin baby I need to tell you something..."

Wait Hold up maybe I oughta go back a bit ...

A few weeks ago a man by the name of David showed up at my door step wait scratch that Kevin's door step claiming to be my father, yess my daddy!

Can you believe that shit, cause I'm still trying to wrap head around it.

He claims he and my mother were married for several years when things started to go sour and even though they tried to work it out, it  just wasn't happening.

So he filed for divorce, with hopes of at least remain friends if not civil for the sake of the kids but never did he think she'd just disappear without telling him where she was going with Johanna and Sean since at the time he didn't know about baby number three aka me.

And all I could think was WOW

I couldn't even talk— at all I just stared up at him as he waited for me to say something, anything but after a good minute realizing I wasn't gonna talk he opened his mouth to speak but I quickly stopped him.

"How did you find me?" I asked softly.

"Um I hired a private investigator."

"Does mama know you're here?"

"No, not yet I came here first."

Nodding my head I looked down at my manicure toes in my sandals all while thinking

She lied to me.... my whole freaking life.

Looking up at him I asked "Would you like to come in for a minute."

"Yes, I'd like that."

Stepping aside I opened the door wider as he walked through, closing the door behind me I walked ahead of him leading him to the family room.

"Have a seat." I said nervously.

About to sit down I remembered my manners "Uh, would you like something to drink, I made ice tea awhile ago."

"Thank you, but no I'm fine."

"Okay."

Sitting across from him I held my hands in my lap looking straight at him.

"You look just like your grandma."

"Grandma."

"Yes, my mother Icyne Rose Campbell."

"I'd love to meet her one day." I smiled at him only to see a look of sadness come over him.

"Tamia she- she died  a little over two years ago."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Its fine. Excuse me for asking but I'm curious, why are you like here rather than with your mother."