Shìt Gon' Have To Change

Serai

"I love you." I mumbled against his lips as I placed my arms around his neck pulling him closer to my body as we sat in his car.

"I love you too, short stuff."

"You lucky I'm in a good mood right now, with you adding to my nickname first it was Shorty now it's Shorts Stuff what's next midget."

"Well-"

"Good mood Kaden, good damn mood." I cut him off.

"I'm just messing with you baby." He kisses my chin.

I smiled at him "Where were we." I pulled him in by his shirt kissing his lips softly.

Looking down at his watch for a second he glanced back at me pecking my lips before saying "You was just about to exit this car and go into the house." He pointed behind me .

"But we hardly been spending time together." I began whining frowning a bit.

"I know and I promise I'll make it up to you, but I really gotta get to practice or coach well have my head babe." My frown lines went deeper.

He started pecking my lips continuously "Stop, I'm (kiss) going (kiss) to (kiss) make (kiss) it up (kiss) to you. Now fix yo face." He got out of the car coming around to my side.

"I ain't gotta fix shit." I mumbled under my breath, with my arms folded. Opening my door he held out his hand for me to take.

"Nah I'm good." I said getting out without touch him, I wasn't mad to be honest I just missed him.

"Serai stop." He looked at me and said with bass in his voice.

Boy...

Giving me another quick kiss he
turned to leave before I pulled him back kissing him the right way.

"I'm not mad," I whispered against his lips "Have a great practice." I kissed him softly smiling against his lips before stepping back fixing the strap of my bag on my shoulders I turned and walked to the front door looking back for a second to see him smiling getting in to his car.

Closing the door behind me I dropped my bag and went straight to the kitchen for a snack cause I didn't have any lunch today, shocking I know.

Opening the fridge the smile that I held on my face quickly dropped, looking into the fridge all was there was some bottled water, milk, eggs and a small container of spoiled pasta.

"No. Nuh-uh, say it ain't so!" Closing the door I went over to the cabinets there has got to be something in one of them right - wrong.

Not even a can of Chef boyardee.

"Kevin!" I yelled running up the kitchen stairs, knocking on his bedroom door I waited for an answer before walking in but when I got none I got loud with it his car outside so I know he ain't about to acting like his ass ain't here.

"Kevin! I know yo light bright ass is in there."

This nigga didn't even try to even mumble some shit.

"So you just gon have me to stand here acting all crazy, okay." I opened his door and walked right in - with my hand over my eyes of course, what he could've just been the bathroom or something I wasn't about to take that risk.

"Yo you decent in here." I asked with my hand still over my eyes.

He didn't answer.

"Kevin!" When he still didn't answer I was starting to think he ass really wasn't here. Slowly I moved my hand squinting my eyes.

When I saw a figure completely under the covers of his bed I kissed my teeth walking over to snatch the covers back.

"Boy wake that ass up." Sitting on the bed, I mumbled.

Still nothing, what the hell.

Seeing the Advil on the nightstand I thought just for a quick second before saying out loud "Nah."

I began shaking him. "Kevin...Kev."

Oh my - is my brother -

"Kevin!" I smacked him as hard as I could.

"Shìt!" He jumped outta his sleep and shouted holding his cheek.

"Oh thank god." I throw my body over his.

"I think my heart was about to give out." I huffed .

"You could've killed me you know." I mumbled still laying across his chest.

"Why the hell did you smack me for, Serai."

"I thought you was dead I saw the pills and I overreact, sorry."

"Why you still on me then."

"Cause."

"Cause?"

"Cause for I'm trying to calm my poor heart as well as trying to savage your scent, but the smell of your funk is too strong for me boy." I sat up.

"When was the last time you washed yo ass."

"Serai, get out man." He through a pillow over his head.

"But Kevin," I began whining -again.

"What."

"I'm hungry and there's no food in the kitchen."

"Grab some money from my wallet and go grocery shopping." He mumbled into the pillow.

"What, me grocery shopping? You sure I mostly just eat as we're grocery shopping I've never done it by myself, what if I don't get the right things."

"I'm sure you'll be fine, don't think of it as grocery shopping, think of it as just shopping you have do problems doing that."

"Okay I'll do it."

"And if you don't know what to do next call me."

"Okay, but for real though when was the last time you showered."

"Serai out!"

"Damn, I'm going don't gotta be rude."

Grocery Shopping here I come... Oh my god, I'm such a lame.