Explain Yourself

I haven't really been a writing mood

I realized I made it over 120k reads and only 8k votes how?! So that's gonna have to change

I don't feel like y'all riding for me like y'all did the first book

And I normal feed off of y'all comments and votes so I'm starting to feel this book ain't popping like I thought it was.

Kevin

Pulling up at the house it was after ten at night I had just left Quincy at this late night burger joint where he found himself a girl to have some fun with to get back home to my babies.

While the others stayed at the park with both Toya's and Mark's family.

Stepping through the door closing it I throw my keys on the coffee table and was about to head upstairs when I saw the kitchen light on .

Normally Tamia would be asleep by now.

Pulling my glock from my waistband I took the safety off before slowly walking over to the kitchen door.

Swiftly sliding it open to find Tamia staring at me sitting at kitchen table.

"Tamia baby what are you doing on here, shìt I almost- " shaking my head I lower my gun and walked over to her placing the glock on the island on my way.

"You a'ight ." I asked when all she did was stare at me.

"We need to talk." She simply said.

"Ah shìt what I do." I said jokingly

"Cause 'em words only mean one thing shìt is about to go down." I smiled sitting in the seat next to her.

"You might be right." That's all it took to remove the smile off my face and confusion took over.

"What's wrong."

"Remember when you said we'd always be honest to one another."

"Yeah.."

Nodding she continued.

"I'm not gonna beat around the bush I just need the truth. Since we've been together have to slept with anyone?" She asked looking straight ahead.

"What, no why wou-"

"Wait I need to get all this out. " She sat up straighter.

"Did you have oral sex with anyone?" She finally glanced my way.

That was it the moment dread came over my body  .

She knew..

Why else would she be questioning me about cheating period.

But how... Lia

I was going to kill her.

"Kevin..." I couldn't look at her .

"Oh my god, you did didn't you."

I couldn't talk I just couldn't.

"You cheated on me." She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I never meant for this to happen."

Still looking at me her body language completely changed.

"What did you mean to happen, Mhmm. Did you not have that bitch on her knees sùcking you dry."

I remained quiet.

Standing up she yelled "Didn't you!
What, am I wrong? Tell me I dying to know." She roughly wiped her eyes.

"I don't think describing what happened step by step is-"

"Fůck that! Tell me."

"Tamia, no."

"No? You cheated on me! What happened to always been honest to one another or was that shìt only meant for me."

"I know baby I'm so sorry I promise I'll make it to-" I reached for her hand only for her to pull away from me.

"Don't touch me right now, just don't."

"Just tell me how I can fix this and I'll do it just tell me."

I could've told her that Lia was the one who did this that she was the one that took me surprise by dropping to her knees and whipping ol' boy out to sùcking it clean but the fact that I didn't try hard enough to stop her I just knew she wouldn't believe me anyways so I said nothing and took the blame but then the possibility of her leaving came to mind and I couldn't let that happen.

"I want the truth."

"She caught me off guard I was getting in my car when I saw her next thing I know she did drop to her knees and sùcked me off I-"

"Didn't stop her. How long ago was this."

Keeping my head low I told the honest truth.

"A little bit before we went to Atlanta."

"So you be hiding this from for months now."

Rubbing my hand down my face I looked up at her.

"Months Kevin."

"Baby please..."

"You knew my home life before meeting you, you knew trust and honesty is all I even truly wanted from you and you broke that."

"Baby-"

"I can't Kevin I I can't stay here I have to go." She stood to leave.

"No! You are not leaving this is where you belong." I stood with her.

"I need some space right now Kevin ."

"You stay I'll stay at a hotel. I refuse to let you leave knowing you might go back to your mom's."

"Why... Why did you you do this to us."

"I fùcked up, but I love you and I don't want to lose you or our baby just stay."

Turning around she headed upstairs to our bedroom closing the door softly behind her.

*****

It's been an hour since Tamia when upstairs I stayed downstairs for a bit but I promised I'd leave so that's what I was going to do.

Going upstairs quietly knocking on the door for a moment before opening the door when I got no answer Tamia was laying on the bed with multiple tissues around her and a tissue box beside her as she slept going into the closet I grabbed a gym bag before stuffing a few items in there as well as my charger for my phone and my laptop in it case walking up to the bed I just looked down at her feeling ashamed of myself I promised I wouldn't ever make her cry and that was exactly what I've done tonight, bending to place a kiss to her temple I whispered "I love you." before slipping out the room.

Going back downstairs I grabbed my keys to my car when the front door opened.

"Shìt." I mumbled.

"Hey, where you going." Serai was the first to ask me as soon as she saw the bag.

"A hotel."

"Why." Eric said.

"I fùcked up, I'll explain tomorrow okay, just keep an eye on her."

"Kevin..."

"Tomorrow... I love y'all okay."

Not waiting on them to speak again I left.