Starting Over? Part 2

Kevin

I pulled up to Toya and Mark's house already nervous and I don't do nervous I'm Kevin Taylor I always get what I want, with whoever I want.

So imagine always being in that state of mind but then along came Tamia, and out went my 'pussy comes, pussy goes' ways.

Believe it or not but I was Quincy once upon a time til Tamia came along, I fell and I fell hard so not having her in my life the way I use to has been killing slowly.

And I know it wasn't gonna be easy winning her back  but just having her agree to tonight was a start, pray for me y'all.

Turning off the engine I got out the car straightening my white short sleeve lucky number 13 button down shirt while flipping my snapback to the back.

Walking up to the door I knocked twice and waited a minute before the door opened revealing Amy.

"Hey Kevin." She greeted me brightly.

"Hey Ames." I said stepping inside.

"You look nice." She brushed my shoulder off.

"Thanks, is Tamia ready or..."

"She's ready just give her a few, Serai's finishing up her make-up."

"Oh cool, so where's Toya?"

" She's sleeping, the baby tired her out."

"My nigga!" Mark came in, arms opened wide.

"Finally got her to go out with you after you fucked huh, looks like I owe Serai a hundred dollars."

"You placed  a bet on me my nigga."

"No, bets plural bruh."

"That's so wrong I'm so glad Eric wasn't a part of this."

"Wasn't a part of - sorry to disappoint you Ames but he was the bookie okay, don't underestimate ya mans you one with God but he one with them coins." Mark and I both laughed.

"Well then, I stand corrected."

"Hey big bro." I looked up towards the stairs as Serai came down all happily- but hold up what the he- that better be some sort of fake hair coloring shit.

" I looked up towards the stairs as Serai came down all happily- but hold up what the he- that better be some sort of fake hair coloring shit