Trying To Move Past it

I honestly feel this update was shit and if y'all agree let me know and I'll delete it and anyways happy reading

Serai

"What'cha gon do, huh?" Kaden said punching me in my ribs, playful of course.

"I'm a take that ass down." I said in a deep like voice with a grunt .
We were in the family room at his house.

"Yeah, well I'm a just take that ass." He said biting his bottom lip.

"Kaden stoppp!"

"What?" He smiled.

"See this why I can't play fight with you." I turned to walk away cause I'm trying to fight the temptation to jump on his fine ass, I promised myself I wouldn't have sex til I was out high school, besides that little slip up in Atlanta I been doing good, Kaden on the other hand Kaden has not.

"Girl bring that ass here." I
He gripped me by my waist and body slammed me into the couch and began tickling me.

"Kaden!!" I laughed after a few minutes he stopped as I was trying to catch my breath he hovered over me just looking, before placing his lips on mine

A moan slipped out as he tangled his tongue with mine, arms wrapped around his neck I try to pull him closer even thought it wasn't possible but you can't blame a girl for trying.

" No creo que así no cuando estoy alrededor de tan rompo usted dos! " (No I Don't think, not when I'm around so break it up you two)  We quickly pulled apart as his mom came walking in.

"None of that when I'm present, got it?" She glared, looking in between us both.

"Yes ma'am." I quickly answered, moving over on the couch.

"Good, I'm going to pick up your sisters from their play date, cleaning up why don't you." She said to Kaden throwing a dish cloth at him.

"A'ight ma."

"And no more Sensación le para arriba boy." (Feeling her up boy)

Huh...

"Got'cha, ma."

"Okay I'll be back in a bit." She smiled at us both.

"Bye Ms.Ava." I said smiling back as she walked out the front door.

"Now where were we.." Kaden turned taking my hand in his smirking.

I grabbed the dish cloth that fell in front him and said we were about clean up a bit."

He simply laughed, arching an eyebrow at him he stopped.

"Wait you're serious?"

"Your mother likes me Kaden, I'd like to keep it that way so where should we start."