I'm A Catch You, Watch.

THIS IS ACTUALLY DEDICATED TO MY FAN @LATOYALOVEDOLL ITS HER BIRTHDAY TODAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN GIRL

HAPPY READING
-RenaeFraser

Toya

"Oooohhh I'm a kill him!" I snapped mumbling to myself.

"Where the hell is everyone!"

"In here!"

"What y'all doing in here?" I asked as I entered the basement.

"Hiding some supplies for Serai's birthday party."

"What if she comes down here." I asked.

"Toya, it's Serai."

"Point taken."

"What was mumbling about?" She asked putting some empty boxes in front of the decorations.

"I need you to go somewhere with me."

"To do what?"

"To keep me going to jail for attempted murder on Mark."

She laughed "Why."

"He cheating on me!"

"This again?"

"Yes this again and this time I got proof." I said taking out my phone.

"At this here address." I showed her my phone .

"This is a park area, Toya."

"Well then that's where he took  his little thot."

"Toya-"

"I heard them Tamia, his trifling ass butt dialed me."

"And how did you get the address?"

"I put a GPS tracker on his phone."

"Toya!"

"Bìtch, judge me later and let's go."

*****

Getting to the park it look like they were having an outdoors movie night.

"Let's split up maybe we can find him faster." Tamia suggested.

"Okay."

"I'll go this way." And our separate ways we went.

Looking over the crowd I realized it was more older people out here, looking to my left there sat this humongous tree covered with twinkle lights and in front of the tree for stood Mark facing me.

Walking over to him he smiled at me he was dressed in a black suit jacket a black and white t-shirt and dark jeans.

"You made it, for a second I wasn't sure you was gonna take the bait."

"Bait? Nig-" he cut me off grabbing my hands

"Seven years ago today I met you, you were a beautiful quiet individual- what happened? - I'm joking I just playing. No matter how hard I tried to get you to look my way you would only roll your eyes and say 'When you worth my time Marcel, when you worth my time.' " He said in a girlish way which caused me to giggle.

"It took me almost two years but finally got your attention and I promised myself and your mama I would never let you go and treat you like the queen you are, so without further ado La'Toya Nicola Thompson -"

"Do be saying my whole government Marcel." I slapped his arm.

He laughed  before getting on one knee " Will you Marry Me."