I'm About To Beat Yo Ass

Tamia

"Why did we have to park so far?" I asked Toya

"Because I'm almost nine months and I'm trying to pop this sucka out as quickly as possible." She wobble as we walked to K&M Automatic we wanted to surprise the guys to a double lunch date.

Stepping into the building I was surprised at just how much they've done in a short amount of time.

While I was busy looking at a few of the decorations Toya when straight for the front desk.

"Um who is you?" She asked a red head girl who was sitting  behind the front desk.

"Good afternoon I'm Kyndell, how may I help you today." I had to give her credit even with Toya obviously giving her attitude she stayed professional.

"I'm Toya you work here?"

"Yes, how may I –" She tried to ask again.

"OH HELL NAH!!!"

"Um are you okay." Kyndell stood.

"Yeah, I'm here to see your boss. My soon to be dead baby daddy Mark."

"Oh of course just let me let him know you're here." She picked up the phone.

"Let him know – girl bye,"

"Why are you even behind a desk, the opening hadn't even happened yet, go and unpack the toilet paper or something.

Just so its cleared all that's just taken place was me being petty." Toya said grabbing a few sweets from the candy bowl on the desk only to "accidentally" drop them as she walk – well wobble to the offices.

"Sorry bout her. I'm Tamia Kevin's girlfriend I better go with her." I said about to walk off but then remembered something.

"Oh and by the way I'm not the type to act like Toya but I have no problem cutting a bitch, have a great day." I smiled before walking off.

Catching up to Toya I laughed "Unpack the toilet paper though."

"That's all I could think of on the spot."