Best Night Ever

Hi guys, how y'all doing? Honestly.

So I been trying to get into writing and tings and I know I left this book unfinished so I decided to write the last few chapters before continuing book 3 that's all ready up if you didn't know called Yours Truly, Tamia add it to your libraries if you still down with my writing.

Anyhoo enjoy. RenaeFraser.

 RenaeFraser

Toya

"Are we ready to go?!" I yelled from the family room already grabbing my knee length trench coat.

"I am!" Serai yelled.

"Mark, where's my baby you taking way too long changing her diaper." I turned my head looking into the floor length mirror at my ass in the orange off the shoulder knee length white polka dot dress I had on with matching gold heels and purse.

"Here she is." He came towards me rocking her in his arms, wearing a black button down shirt with sleeves rolled up, black dress pants with a brown belt and brown dress shoes.

Tonight's party is suppose to be chill vibe but seeing that we're the guests of honor I thought we'd dress up a bit but best believe I already had my flats in the car.

Hearing footsteps we looked up from Kali to see Serai and Kaden coming downstairs. "Cute, like the 'fits."

"Like there was a chance you wouldn't girl please this is me we talking bout here." Serai says flipping her hair off her shoulder.

Then came Tamia and Kevin, "Y'all wearing coupling fits huh, looking like mustard and ketchup standing side by side."

"I hate you guys, always wanna roast somebody." Tamia rolled her eyes, then there was Eric— alone.

"Where Amy? She not ready yet?" I asked.

"Oh she ready, she just won't come down."

"What? Why?" Tamia asked.

"She don't like her outfit its showing too much of her stomach." He said.

"Seriously? Amy can you please come down here for me." I asked politely just this once.

"Okay just don't laugh." She respond.

"Aw her self confidence I swear." Serai said shaking her head.

Hearing more footsteps we all looked towards the stairs as she came into view.

We all began to clap."Whoo!" I shouted as she came down in a high waisted striped skirt, yellow strapless tank top revealing her stomach indeed with tan and white sandals.

"Who this hot little mama." Tamia says.

"That's my hot little mama." Eric answered as he met Amy at the foot of the staircase grabbing her hands before kissing her.