Serai's Creepy Sixteen Part 1

Picture of the first cake in M/M

I'm not 100% back to me yet but I'm slowly but surely getting back to writing I hope y'all enjoy this.

RenaeFraser

Serai

"Heyyy Its my birthday! It's my birthday! Hey hey it's my birthday it's my birthday it's my birthday hey!!" I yelled dancing into the kitchen.

"Morninggg!" I said singly to everyone.

"And it starts- morning Serai." Eric mumbled.

"Happy birthday!" Amy smiled pulling me in for a hug.

"Thanks Ames."

"What are they doing all hovered up around the island-"

"Don't worry you'll find out in a bit." Amy said gripping and pulling my arm.

"Oww! Can I have my arm back sometime - like now. I got feelings ya know." I rubbed my arm after she released me.

"Ughh, now I'm a bruise damn girl what have they been feeding you."

"Oh I'm sorry Serai."

The kitchen door then opened.

"Morning y'all." Kaden said walking straight forward me.

"Morning birthday girl." He kissed my lips.

"Morning."

"Okay we ready." Tamia mumbled coming over with the others with a cake in her hands.

"Cake number one." She smiled placing the cake on the table before they all began singing happy birthday to me.

The cake was one of the most realistic cakes I've ever seen and it didn't hurt that it was creepy as hell- I loved it!

It was fully black with three crows around it with a few red flowered arranged on it but the nicest touch was that they didn't get normally birthday candles they got one thick white candle in the center slowly melting.

"Happy Birthday Serai!" They finished.

"Aww thanks y'all." Looking over them I frowned a bit Kevin wasn't here, I've gotten so use to being with him and Eric every birthday that him not being here started to bother me, forget your problems with Tamia for a minute and just be here to sing me happy birthday first thing in the morning like we've done every y-

"Where the birthday girl at?!"

I spoke too soon.

Coming into the kitchen he smiled when he looked over at me.

"So you just gon sit there staring or are you going to come give your brother a hug or is you too old for all that now."

Getting up I ran into his arms it was that moment I realized just much I missed my big brother and how much I wanted him home.

"Hey, is you crying." He asked as I still cling to him.

"No, I'm- shut up." I mumbled softly.

"Come on now, no tears it's your special day ."

"Yeah, you right." I sniffed damping my eyes before turning around to see the others watching closely til Levin open his yap.

"So, what's for breakfast, a nigga over here going through the hunger pains."

Few Hours Later

Toya

"Ain't my house the shìt." I said as I came down the stairs grinning like a fool.

"It a'ight." Serai mumbled.

I'm sorry is that hatitation I hear in her voice girlll don't come for mines.

"Its beautiful- and big, isn't this a lot of space of just three people?" Tamia asked.

"It is but with family visits and all I thought it was prefect."

"Yeah, 5 bedroom, three and a half bathrooms prefect." Serai says.

"Lets not forget the dinning room, family room, the spacious kitchen and the finished basement." Toya bragged.

"And the big ass backyard, it's like y'all live in the woods when. You go out there."

"I know that's the only problem for me, we're going to build a wall around the premier it just reminds me of them lifetime movies with the young couple move in the new house not knowing weirdos lived in their backyard I ain't with all that."

"Well one thing is for sure you gon have a lot of areas to cover inside and outside this house." Tamia said.

"Wellll I was thinking bout that and I well Mark and I was hoping you could help with that by taking a room off our hands and move in?"

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah excuse me how she get a room but I don't."

Ignoring her I looked to Tamia and continued to sell my pitch.

"Think about it, Kevin is going come home eventually and moving back in your mom's is outta the question so what you say."

"I-"

"It would be fun, we go though all the changes together throughout these pregnancies, so...."

"Yes."

"Yes? Heyyy party over here whoohoo." I grinned.

There was a knock at the door, going over to open it Amy walked in with two girls behind her.

"Guys, this is Katie my cousin and Georgia her assistant they're  make-up artists and they are here to help us as well as the boys transform into our characters for the party tonight."

"Hi." They both simply smiled.

"Hey I'm Toya, this is Serai the birthday girl and that's Tamia."

"Pleasure to meet you all, shall we get started." Katie spoke first.

"You can do them first I wanna go last." Serai said

"Okay I have some more supplies in the car, Georgia .

"We'll be back." Georgia murmur.

"I'll be right back need to use the bathroom."

Going into the bathroom straight ahead I took out phone out my pocket after locking the door dialing Mark's number.

"Yo."

I had to pause for a second and look at the phone.

"Who you talking to bout 'Yo' is that how you greet your fiancee and mother of your unborn child, if so I got your yo homie."

"My bad babe I didn't look to see who was calling, what's up."

"Well next time do that." I rolled my eyes even thought I knew he couldn't see me.

"I know you ain't call to start no bullshit so what is it Toya."

"I was wondering on how things going y'all almost done?"

"Its going but we still got shìt to do, I don't see why y'all planned a party with all this extra-ness got us carrying around fake dead bodies and shìt then cry when it gets too much to handle."

"I didn't say all that."

"No? Then what was all that 'baby my feet hurt I don't wanna do this no more.' "

"That was me being pregnant, problem?"

"Nawh man."

"Just hurry up and I'll have a little surprise for you when you get home okay, love you."

"If it ain't sex I ain't want it."

"Good bye Marcel."

Going back out to the others who were all in the one bedroom that was set up Amy was getting her colored with temporary hair coloring and her hands painted on I could tell tonight was going be one hell of a night.