Trying To Move Past it Part 2

I had written something different but see Jamaica and the electricity here GOT ME FUCKED UP! They be turning the lights off even when the Damn Bill is paid and because summer is here in Jamaica with this heat I know it's gon be a regular thing so I'll be writing on my phone from now on.

Carry On....

An HourLater...

Toya

"You okay?"

"You okay?"

"Yeah, the baby's just acting up again." I answered, slowly rubbing my bump.

We were in our doctors office waiting for her to walk through that door and finally tell us what we both been waiting to find out Boy or Girl?

But baby Parks wasn't for the waiting bit and was not afraid to let my ass know.

"Chile if you don't easy up on them kicks I'm a tap that ass the minute you get out here." I threaten almost immediately the kicking eased up

"How you just gon threaten my kid with me standing here?" Mark asked looking at me all crazy.

"Oh I'm sorry is it your body going through changes, are you the one waking up every hour to piss or throwing up at the site of almost everything nowadays including my favorite thing, fish well is you?" I asked looking at him as if he was stuck on stupid.

He frowned.

"I didn't think so, tsk." The doctor choose that moment to come in holding my file.

"Good afternoon Ms. Thompson, Mr.Parks."

"Afternoon." We both said back to her.

"Are y'all excited."

"Very." I grinned

"Yes."

"Well let's not waste anymore time, if you would lay back for me."

Doing as I was told I lifted my top over my stomach and pulling my legging under my belly bottom waiting for her to proceed.

Pouring the gel on my stomach I closed my eyes for a second, waiting..

Hearing the strong rhythm beat I opened my eyes and looked to the screen .

"Our baby." Mark said prideful, which made me even more happy to be able to give him his first child.

"Doc what is he doing?" Mark asked.

"Or she." I corrected him.

"The baby looks to be suck on its thumb."

"Oh can I get a picture of that?" I quickly asked hoping the baby would stay like that long enough for us to get a photo.

"Sure."

I grinned up at Mark "So what are you hoping for?" The Doctor asked.

"Boy." Mark said at the same moment I said "Girl." We looked at each other.