Paybacks A Bitch With Help

Tamia.

It was the middle of the night Serai and I had found ourselves at Lia cute little brick house a few houses down dressed in black ready for whatever was on the other side of that front door with a bag of tricks.

"Let's go." I said about to open my door when Serai stopped me.

"Wait."

"What, why?" I asked confused Serai always made it seem like she was down for this type of shit so why was she stopping me.

"Let's pray first."

Really nigga..

"Seriously we about to break in a bitch's house I doubt god wanna hear from us right now."

"Will you just bow yo head please."

"Heavenly father what's Poppin.."

"I'm not finna do this with you Serai." I snapped.

"Will you hush up I'm tryna pray, shit."

"Well hurry it up cause it already sound foolish."

"Tammy I know you in a whole lot of feelings right now but you know me I will pop a bitch real quick and then ask if she got food so don't try me we already have one ass to beat right now.

Now back to what I was saying, Heavenly Father we come to you at this hour asking for protection and strength, protection and strength from whopping this bitch's ass to her grave lord.

Keep her beside you, just not too much for some surprise shit to happen like a neighbor walking in on her ass whopping or too much that she get super strength and whip our asses what I'm really trying to say God is please prevent us from killing a bitch, in your name we pray Amen.

Tamia you suppose to say Amen."
She says to me when I obviously not giving her prayer a serious thought, but to get the show on the road I did.

"Amen."

"Now that we blessed let's do this."

"How are you NOT in juvie." I asked amazed.

" 'Cause, I don't get caught, now let's go."

Getting outta the car, a rental Serai suggested we get I leaded her to the side of the house all the lights were out .

When we made it to the back door, Serai tried the door And as expected it was locked.

She pulled out a small wallet size kit and unzipped it.

"What's that?"

"A lock opener if you must know." She began picking the lock.

"Wait what if she has an alarm?!" I whispered yelled.

"You're right, help me find it." She stopped.

"Huh." She moved on to the other side of the house.

"Serai what are you.. " I followed her.

"Found it." She said as I turned the corner, bending down to a gray rectangle box that said Telecommunications.

She began to open it with a mini screwdriver from her little kit.

"How do you even know how to do this?" I asked surprise at how easy this was seeming to her, she stopped.

"Well um you see I'm um and because I can't um and — shit I ain't no snitch bitch." She turned back to the box but stopped and turned back to me.

"Can we like not tell Kaden about my 'special' talents."

"Ooh you lucky I'm not trying to get caught, now hurry up."