One Last....Part 2

Toya

I was in the master bedroom on the floor in front of the full length mirror doing my makeup for tonight. It wasn't anything over the top just a soft glam look when there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said now putting on mascara.

In walked Amy "Hey. Brought you the last slice of cake."

"Thanks." She placed it on the vanity beside the mirror before sitting in its chair.

"Why aren't you getting ready?" I asked, Serai and Tamia said they had one last  surprise for me so I needed to get dressed.

"It doesn't take much for me to get dressed,  I'm not like you guys."

"What you mean by 'you guys'?"

"Beautiful. " She answered and busted out laughing like tears in eyes type of of laughter.

"Gurllll, if you don't get yo- baby girl I think you need a new prescription on them glasses. Because if you don't see how beautiful you are without makeup I'm a sick Serai on you, then tattle to your man." She smiled looking down.

"I guess I just wish I knew how to do all that." She motioned to the makeup in front of me.

"Without looking like I'm trying too hard, it would be nice to know how to hide blemishes or better yet theses zits without looking like I literally pound tons of makeup on my face."

"Well then let's teach you. " She looked at me like I was crazy.

"How? Hate to break it to you Toya but we are not the same shade."

"Ha, you got jokes. But no the makeup artist left some samples from earlier. " I said already getting up off the floor going for the extra makeup in the walk in bathroom.

"Here they are." I said walking out with a medium sized shopping bag filled with everything from foundation to lip liner.

"Let's see if we got your shade in here."

○○○○●●○

"Now follow me and pat the powder under your eyes like this." I demonstrated on myself.  "Then forehead,  chin and draw a line under the contour of each side like so." She did as instructed.

"And now we bake. We'll do lips after you get dressed, so what you wearing?"

"A dress." She answered looking forward in the mirror.

"Well go get dress and I'll do the same ."

"Alright. " She got up and walked out.

As I was strapping my white rhinestone red bottom heels Amy walked back in.

"Oh hell naw. Amy I love you,  but which Sunday class is you about to go teach?" I asked as I looked her over, in her black wrap polka dotted mini dress.

"It's that bad?" She said sadly looking down, pulling at my heart strings.

Me and my damn mouth...

"No, it's just not really --- I mean look at my dress," I was wearing a red sparkly thin material mini dress, I was letting it all out tonight had to get a matching shorts to wear underneath.

"You look like a heathen."

The christian shade...

If only ya'll could see my face she really came for me.

"You--- you know what," I started chuckling "I'm a return you to yo white friends one of these days. Talking bout heathen, now come on let see what you got in that suitcase. "