One Day At A Time.

Hi everyone this is something none of y'all know or anyone for that matter outside of family and close friends.
I'm a "sickly person" such as I'm epileptic I've been having seizures since the age of three but it wasn't serious til I was eleven I'm not able to drive or get overly excited believe it or not.

I also have a rare skin condition something similar to eczema except there's no really treatment for it it's the least out of all my medical problems I tend to itch throughout the day we did get a soap but turns out the soap gives me a allergic reaction and I ain't even allergic to anything.

And recently I found out I have another medical problem thing is I'm not sure what yet I've been getting sick and weak outta nowhere with no real reasons for why

So don't think I don't want to update it's just sometimes I physically can't.

Hope you enjoy.
RenaeFraser

Tamia

It's been a little over three weeks since I've been released from the hospital,  I stayed for not one but three days.

A small part of me wishes I could go back, back to the isolated room with only a few hours of the day to see anyone, well all except Kevin who stayed ...

All. Three. Days.

Only leaving the room to grab  something to eat and whenever my family came around minus Johanna of course, I don't need anyone who wished ill of me to be around me in a hospital .

I guess no matter what the situation is he can't seem to be in the same room as my mom .

The relationship between my mom and I is still strained but just knowing she's made an effect to come around more is... nice .

My dad and Sean are both another story they've somewhat became my - hope in knowing not all Campbells have deserted me.

Laying in bed with the blinds and door closed has been the highlight of my days, I'm not myself I know. I just lay here and listen to nothing in particular and just think most times just cry.

I was surprised when I first found out I was pregnant and honestly a part of me didn't want it, because I was scared.

But to be pregnant and to actually hear your child's heartbeat that first time  put it all in perspective for me and no matter how messed up my life was, I was going to give my child a better one.

So to have that ripped from me,- has officially fụcked up my life,- once a-fụcking-gain over three weeks ago to be exact.

Knock Knock Knock

"Tamia it's afternoon are you ever coming out." Toya said through the door.

No

"I'm up LaToya."

"Girl that ain't what I asked you. Fine don't answer but if I come back up here and you still in that bed I'm taking them locks and blinds out til otherwise, now coming downstairs."

Hearing her heavy footsteps  moving I laid there for a few more minutes before throwing the sheets back.

Getting up outta bed grabbing some clothes I moved towards the door unlocking it, looking down both sides of the hall before moving to the bathroom across my room .

"Good afternoon." I stopped dead in my tracks, never turning around to face her.

"Morning." I grumbled

"See you downstairs?" She asked.

"Toya,-"

"You need to get out of that room- if you ain't downstairs in twenty I'm a sick Serai on you."

"Can I use the bathroom in peace now."

"Go ahead but remember twenty minutes Tamia, twenty minutes."

Entering the bathroom locking the door behind me I took a deep breath before moving to the bathroom sink.

Seeing my reflection I frowned I hated this part of my days, seeing my reflection from my messy hair high up in a bun to my pale skin from being locked up in the house so often I hated seeing me.

Putting the toothpaste on my toothbrush I set it aside before stripping out of my clothes turning the shower on adjusting the temperature I stepped in but not before grabbing my toothbrush.

Brushing my teeth first I then put some body gel on my loofah before I began bathing myself taking extra long only to be alone a little longer before I rinsed off grabbing my towel I started drying myself before stepping out of the shower and finishing up putting on my underwear then bra I glanced at myself yet again with thoughts of the unborn baby that'll never get to see the light of day that'll never scream on top of his or her lungs that Kevin and I will argue on which side of the family it got it from.

Tugging my leggings up and my t-shirt down I hung my towel before exiting the bathroom, heading downstairs.

I stopped half way down when I heard harsh whispering.

"What you want me to do, She don't want to be bothered with any of us can you even blame her." Toya snapped at who your guess is as good as mine.

"So you rather locked in a fucking room all day." Mhm Kevin said why am I not surprised.

"Wait a minute now, who you cursing at nigga if you don't wanna lose something before you leave here I suggest you keep it cute and PG okay."

"Did y'all even think to, I don't know ask her what she wants." Mark added his two cents.

What are we twelve.

"So we talking people behind they backs now, that's how we do?-" I asked stepping into the room more.

" If you have shit on yo mind  bout me say that shit to me, how bout that."

"Tamia-"

"No you got shit to say Kevin how ahead I'm all ears."

He kept quiet.

"How bout you Toya."

"Girlll, this is not my body right now I'm not to be hold accountable for the things that might come from my mouth, so please stick to Kevin baby stick to Kevin."

"Well Kev the floor is yours."

"I know since you lost the baby you've been pushing everyone away and I understand-"

"No you don't. You didn't carry the baby, I did, you didn't get since every night I did, you didn't fall down the stairs I fụcking did so can you please just let me grieve.

Give me my space and let me break down so I can try to put the pieces back together I moved outta your house and you still in my view, Kevin I say this from the bottom of my heart leave me alone the fụck alone!"

Walking around him I headed to the kitchen to get a small snake with hopes of actually eating something this time before heading back to my room.