What Happened.

Kevin

"Tamia! Tamia! Baby please say something." I screamed as I shook her slightly after doing this for awhile panic started to take over.

"What the fụck happened!" I yelled never taking my eyes off her.

"Is she gon be alright." Someone asked.

"Kevin, Tamia told me she was gon check on something, I saw her walk upstairs." Her friend Chloe had said, I eyed both Eric and Kaden  Taking a hint the both took off upstairs.

"Kevin the baby..." Serai said looking close to tears.

The baby.. our baby.

"Mark!"

"I already know!" He yelled back already running out the front door.

"Alright party's over." Toya yelled towards the large group of people circling around us when nobody listened I got heated.

"Get the fụck out! Now!" Hearing scattered footsteps I began to take deep breaths.

"There's no one up there, it looks like if there was they took the stairs leading to the kitchen and ran out." Kaden said as he and Eric came running downstairs.

Lifting Tamia up off the floor I exited the house.

"Hold on for me, Tamia hold on for lovebug."

-
-
-

Two days, it's been two days, two days in the hospital, two days unconscious two days since my heart been aching, the rain had been pouring all night it was as if god could feel the pain I was both mentally and emotionally in.

At four thirty in the morning here I was sitting in the dark of her private room as she continued to sleep and drive me insane with worry .

"She'll wake up when she's ready."
They told us but all I really heard was she isn't going to wake up anytime today.

I don't know what to do but play the waiting game, while trying to figure out how this even happened.

Serai said Tamia been the topic at school while some were praying for her recovery, some were too busy gossiping about it all.

"She fell- she tripped and fell"

As if it was all that simple, ain't nothing simple about this shit nothing at all.

-
-

I groaned as I began to wake up still sitting -more like slouching beside Tamia's bed, The sun now out and shining rubbing my eyes with one hand I sat up yawning before looking over at Tamia.

She was still sleeping, looking at my watch it read 6:57 am. Getting up I headed to her walk in bathroom with my overnight bag that Serai packed for me since I refused to leave her side to freshen up a bit.

Getting my toothbrush and toothpaste out I began brushing my teeth, while I was washing my face I could've sworn I heard something, shaking it off I pulled my shirt over my head before dropping my sweatpants and boxers, stepping into the shower .

As the water washed over me as I placed my head under the shower head I tried to not think to try to remain positive but it seemed these last few days, weeks even has been working against me, us even.

"I can't do this, I know with all my past fụck ups I don't deserve happiness and I'm honestly fine with this but god," My voice began to crack . "God please let her wake up I can't - no I don't want to live without her please I'm begging you." I was now silently crying tears I been holding in since this all happened.