A New Day.

I know I haven't been updating lately but I'm in a really bad space right now since the year started I've been too three funerals the last one was Feb 20 (My Grandfather) and just got word hours ago that my grandaunt died so yeah plus my writing has been off I can't focus just read y'all and let me know what y'all thought

Mark

"Toya, baby.." I rubbed her thigh, kissing her neck only for her to grunt and push my hand away.

"Babe..."

"Marcel would you stop I finally feel comfortable in my skin, let me enjoy this little bit of time please." She positioned herself better rubbing her belly which have grown a bit bigger and the bigger it got the less attention my ass got.

"But babe I haven't seen you since this morning, don't you miss me, hmm." I kissed her cheek.

For the past month Kevin and I been making moves in order to start up this auto shop, I know auto shop what the hell , we've always been car maniacs back home things just changed once we moved here, now back to this no giving up the pussy baby mama.

Placing my hand on her back on her thigh I pulled her or should I say mine T-shirt up from over her thigh sliding my hand in between her thighs cupping her bare vagina.

She stopped wearing underwear at night for two reasons they were beginning to become uncomfortable and she'd literally have to get up every two hours to pee, I promise y'all I ain't lying but the last time she wore panties to bed she got so frustrated when she got up to pee by the third time she ripped them bad boys off and left then on the bathroom floor which I found the next morning.

Now you tell me how you gon refuse to give me pussy but come in bed bare, see that's why I be saying y'all women be fucked in the head , nigga for almost four months now I ain't get shit yo she lucky I'm a good man or I'd be fucking the next bitch right now who with no doubt be giving that shit up willingly but don't tell her I said that.

"Not as much as I miss my figure." She mumbled eyes still closed.

I swear yo.

"So you just gon keep acting like I'm bothering you."

"No,"

Good.

"I ain't acting, goodnight Still love you though ." She turned to give me a quick kiss on my lips only to turn back into her slumber.

Next Day...

Toya

"Okay look here," I looked down to my growing stomach. "I have plans today I've been cooped up in this house for the past week because you made mommy feel sick, be a good baby and give me one day please cool , cool."

I stood up from my bed after slipping on my boots it was getting colder by the day but that ain't stop us girls plus Christmas was just around the corner and I still have gifts to buy especially for baby daddy Mark, I been more than a mood bitch to his skinny ass lately- wait did I just - see! So I wanna make it up to him by getting him a special gift at the mall along with Serai, Tamia and Amy.

Okay let me get downstairs cause these stairs be giving me a workout lately.

As I was about to step on the last step - short of breath just do you know, Serai and Amy entered the house.

"What's crack -a-lacking." Serai yelled with her big mouth.

"Hi." Amy said with  a little wave

"Hey Ames." I answered Amy before heading to the family room, I smiled to myself I had been getting the place together and even though it wasn't anywhere complete, with the help of Tamia of course, everything was coming along great.

"Oh so my ass invisible now huh."

"With that loud ass mouth," I widen put my hand on my chest .  "Never." I said sarcastically.

"Fake ass," She mumbled.

"Don't mumbled bitch speak up." I said, never looking back.

"Whatever."

"Um, while y'all doing the back and whatever it is that your doing where's Tamia?"

"I'm in here!"

We all followed her voice, which lead us to the kitchen.

"Morningss!" She said happily, too happily if you asked me.

"Morning." I answered slowly watching her.

"What'cha doing?" I walked closer to her to see what she was cutting up cause I be hungry.

"Making a fruit salad."

"A salad? Tamia me being in this state," I moved my hands around my belly "Gave me the right to eat a lot of fatty foods like bacon, mhm bacon." I licked my lips.

"I know but you gotta eat right for the baby, ain't that right baby parks." She bended over and rubbing my belly, smiling.

"What's happening here." I heard Amy whispered to Serai.

"Amy I do not know." She whispered back.

"You know I can hear you."

Serai shook her head raising a strawberry to her lips and whispered "No, I did not."

I rolled my eyes and moved to the fridge "Whatever you can eat that health crap and I'll eat my bacon." Opening the fridge door my smile dropped. 

"Where's my bacon." I moved things in hopes of finding it.

"Tamia where's the he'll is my bacon?"

"Finished, you eat the last of it yesterday."

I squinted my eyes at her "Why don't I believe you."

"Now come just eat the fruit and we'll buy you more bacon later.

I pouted.

"Promise?"

"Promise." I sat at the island as she put a small bowl in front of me.

"So we just gone act like Tamia acting all happily funny right now, when just two days ago she wouldn't even leave the house and us threatening her was the only way to get her ass up before eleven, is that what we doing, I'm just wondering." Serai said.

"I was thinking the same, but I got hungry, and my bacon gone." I finished sadly stabbing my fork into a piece of fruit.

"Ookay, Tamia can you please fill us in on why the quick change."

"It wasn't a quick change its been well over a month and half since it happened I'm still hurting but it gotten a bit easier to get up in the mornings, without feeling for that little bump and tearing up because it isn't there anymore plus I still have a life to live I don't want to stay in that room and cry anymore if not for me then for my baby."

"Oh God I'm a cry." I grabbed a paper towel. "Bitch you know I'm emotional lately." I finished still eating.

"I'm glad you feel somewhat better." Amy said give Tamia a quick hug.

"Me too Tammy me too."

"Okay now that's over how ready for a shopping spree."

"I'm only shopping at the food court, thank you." I said after putting my bowl in the dishwasher.

Serai moved her hand side to side "Eeh that's shopping nevertheless, let's go.