La'Toya & Marcel

The day before the wedding.

Toya.

This was it, within 24 hours I was going to be married to my man, my best friend, my baby zaddy. In a day I was gonna be Mrs. La'Toya PPP–Parks and I was on cloud nine.

It was 7 am when I kicked Mark outta the house we ain't suppose to see each other for the next 24 hours, I know it's normally the night before the wedding but this was our last day before we were husband and wife and I honestly just want us to go and have fun, expecially since we weren't doing the whole bachelor, bachelorette thing.

The girls were downstairs letting our caters in with our food for the day, I had just bottle fed Kali who was in her bumbo seat on the bathroom  counter watching me move my behind up and down as I danced to the music making a video for her Daddy.

If you guessed it then yes bitch you guessed right, I was twearkin, don't judge me tsk.

Just because he ain't here don't mean I can't show what he missing.

Once I stopped recording I grabbed her kissing all over her face. "Baby when you grow up you won't remember none of this." She smiled before trying to fit her fist in her mouth.

"Toya!"

"I'll be right there." I said as I grabbed my phone. "I won't tell nobody if you won't." She just kept on eating her fist.

"See I knew you was my ride or die." I kissed her again before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

"Here she comes." Tamia said passing a white plastic container my way on the island.

Putting Kali in her Bumbo seat that we kept in the kitchen on the island I got her little plate and spoon.

"The fruit?" I asked no one in particular.

"Here." Amy passed a plastic bowl of it to me.

Putting some eggs on her bowl with smashed fruit, smashed because baby girl still new at this eating solids thing, with a little bit of maple syrup on it.

"I won't tell daddy if you won't." I said to her as she watched my hands handling her food daddy don't play bout what she eats and is still a little paranoid bout the solid foods

But the doctor gave us the okay over a month ago but Mark kept putting it off thinking she was gonna choke on the food and as much as I loved his overprotective nature mommy needed her off her nipples.

"Okay so the MUAs are gonna be here by nine and the hair appointment is at one I booked her to come with another hairstylist so it won't be an all day thing." Tamia said who I had asked to be my maid of honor I was gonna ask my cousin but as much as I love her organization isn't her strong suit.

"Thanks Tamia." I said already feeding Kali her food, what can I say she eats like her daddy, a lot.

" OK so lets get this out the way, the next 24 hours is just about fun no more wedding planning,  no more dealing with caterers, no more overbearing Mama's loved her through it all though, just about having  fun.  Got it?" We nooded.