DIY At Its Best

If you read and vote thank you cause I was not too into this update.

I've been sick with a head cold Ughh the pain I tell you.

Tuesday is my BIRTHDAY! (August 4) Leos up in this bitch.

EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE IS A DIY

What do you wanna see them in give me ideas

Anyways enjoy
Happy Reading
-RenaeFraser

Tamia

I have the urge to duct tape Serai to her bed .

She's annoying my soul, from bugging us with questions about the party to annoying me about how amazing this party better be to snooping around in my room for 'clues' to what we have planned for the party.

I don't know it might be because I'm pregnant and my emotions are high but that tape looking real good to me right now.

"Ahhh! We got it!" Toya came into the house screaming with Mark not too far behind her.

"What you making all that noise for." Eric asked as he and Amy came in all hugged up.

Oh how I miss that...

"We finally found a house!" She grinned .

"That's great Toya." We all congratulated them.

"Hey people tryna sleep ya know." Serai said coming down stairs ribbing the sleep outta her eyes.

"We bought a house!"

"Ahhh!" Serai too screamed jumping up and down.

"Wait, do I get my own room?" She asked

"No." Both Mark and Toya said.

Sucking her teeth she stopped her jumping and said "Forget y'all then."

"Whatever, you can't ruin my good mood I'm officially a homeowner, Yesss!" She began to dance to her own beat.

"Now do the bump, hey yeah, do the bump." She sung as she did her own version of a dance.

"What are you doing?" Serai asked her tilting her head to the side.

"You ain't hear me say the bump." She answered continuing her dance.

"And that is ? Cause I'm confused with your movements."

"It's the pregnancy dance, come on Tamia let's show  'em." She began to move her stomach with her hands on it moving over to me as we both danced with our babies, moving our bumps together.

"Heyyy! Now twerk!"

"Eh, no I was with the whole time til you said twerk."

"Fine, I'm hungry anyways."

"You okay now babymoms." Mark asked her rubbing her waistline as she stepped in to his space.

"I'm tired."

"I know I saw you trying to twerk."

"What you mean trying I ain't that far along."

"I know baby I know." He said humoring her.

"I'm glad for y'all and all but um what's up with my party." Serai said looking over at us all.