The Graduates

Now we all know this chapter is long overdue I'm a be real I didn't know how to write it OK thats the truth
Oh I dont know much about american graduations so I tried enjoy!

3-4 chaps left.

Tamia.
The day was finally here I was graduating but not only that I was valedictorian so I'd be delivering the closing speech today I'm a little bit nervous but beyond ready to have this over with.
Its was a quarter past 8 in the morning I had sleep still all the way up in me but I had to get it together to get through this day putting up my hair in a messy bun I brushed my teeth before stepping into the shower using Kevin's body wash since mine was done.
After my shower I dried off
I went back into the room to get dressed for the day only to stop at the door with big old smile on my face in the center of the room was a five foot at least, multi color balloons arranged together in a shape of a person with a yellow smiley face balloon as its head and a ballooned graduation cap on its head.

"Awe." Moving closer I walk around it to get dressed but I couldn't stop from smiling.

There was a envelope taped to it, it read:
Good morning sexy, the day is finally here for you to walk across that stage so I'm a need you to get sexified for your day and come downstairs your bacon is waiting...
I grinned, bacon!

No longer distracted by my hunger I got dress in a halter shift flower pattern sleeveless dress with my hair pull back in a low ponytail with tan sandal  wedges and for makeup nothing but a simple look made up off some concealer, eyeliner and a nude lippy before heading downstairs to the kitchen where I found everyone.

"Good morning beautiful people." I said skipping towards Kevin was sitting at the island giving him a big wet kiss right on the lips.

"Well ain't we extra preppy this morning." Serai says.

"And why wouldn't I be I'm graduating today." I smiled big. "Eric knows how I feel." I nugget him.

"Not really, I'm leaving one school to start another in a few months for four years, so sorry you on your own with the excitement." He finished his breakfast before wiping his mouth.

"Amy is on her way over I need to get fresh." He used his hands to brush his fade down.

"I can't with y'all overly extra asses today if y'all wasn't family I'd tell y'all to send me the snaps."

"Oh Serai just enjoy the extra ness ." I threw my arm around the shoulders.

"Eh no why is your underarm sweaty, girl remove your musty arm from around my shoulders." I did.

"Its my deodorant, it has dried yet you over the top crazy person."

"Hey!" Kevin stopped us from going back and forth with our craziness.

"As much as this is entertaining we have a graduation to go to Eric is already getting dressed, Tamia is ready all I need is my jacket so that leaves you Serai who's still in PJs," He looks at his watch.

"You got twenty Minutes— go."

"I can't get ready in twenty mi–" Kevin cuts her off.

"Don't make me call Kaden."

"Twenty minutes it is." She said heading upstairs leaving me and Kevin by ourselves.

"Now did I tell you how gorgeous you look in that dress." He asked as he sat down on the stool taking my hand.

"No yet but I got a feel its coming." I smiled.

"Well then, Tamia baby you look amazing absolutely amazing." He kissed my knuckles before leaning upwards to my lips.