I Missed Your Big Headed Ass.

Tamia

It's been a few days since Kevin's been back and I've be stuck on him like white on rice, we spent every minute together.

Lawd I even went to the gym with him, imagine a big girl trying to keep up with a well tone body of a god guy like hell nawh! I was cool with the treadmill though.

Yes me and that treadmill was best friends that day I'd set my feet on either sides of that bad boy while it ran, but only when he wasn't looking, what! Don't judge me.

After that I called a time out yep cause I seriously wasn't made for some of the things he be wanting to do.

But right now I was thinking bout calling a time in, laying in bed I was wrapped around Kevin as he slept with his mouth half opened and his arm around my waist and the other over his eyes I just laid my head on his chest running my fingers across his chest tattoo of his mother's name with the dates of the day she was born and the day she died.

I'd never forget what he told me the first time I asked about her.

"She was amazing, she fought through her struggles kept her head held high even after finding out she had cancer I'll never forget the day I came home from school. She said it was time for a hair cut, back then we tried saving money any way we could so instead of going to barber she'd cut my hair herself.

After cutting my hair she said "Wanna see something cool?" That's when she turned the clippers onto herself shaving her head completely talking bout "Amber Rose ain't got nothing on me honey." I couldn't help but be grossed out . " He laughed.

"She was truly my hero so I did this," He pointed to his chest.

"To honor her."

Just knowing the little I did know bout her somehow made me feel closer to Kevin and kind of understanding his determination in making it easier for the brother and sister.

Looking over at the clock on his side of the bed it read 8:27 a.m. it was the weekend so we had no reason to get up but I'm getting bored I can only take so much of the open mouth and the snores.

"Baby... wakey, wakey." I whispered close to his ear.

He doesn't budge.

"Kevin..." I rubbed his chest.

Making up his face trying to stay in sleep land he opened one eye and squinted at me.

"Babe it's Saturday." He groaned.

"So?"

"So, let me sleep you kept me all night, last night I'm done I tap out." He hits the bed with the Palm of his hand twice.

I giggled "You acting as if I held you against your will, I didn't hear you complaining."

"That's cause I was deep up in that gushy stuff." He gripped my waist.

"Exactly, now get up everyone made plans to go to the fair today."

Pulling me to him he rested his head on my shoulder going further up between my shoulder blade and neck.

"Kevin."

"Lets stay in." He kissed my neck.

"Mhmm."

"Mhmm as in OKay Mhmm or Mhmm as nigga don't play me."

"The first one." I smiled, turning my body slight to face him throwing my leg over his waist touching his cheek.

"Keep this up and I'm a slid right in."

"I don't see a problem about that." I leaned in to kiss him.