Baby Momma.

This is a sex scene so this is your fair warning
P.S. I'm rusty, Enjoy.

New Years Eve

Mark.

I was sleeping peacefully when I was woken by– the fuck, is that???

(Song starts at 0:57 seconds)

"What the hell.." I groaned pushing the sheets off me standing to my feet.

Leaving my bed heading downstairs I followed the loud music.

When the song come on let me see you get down ( get down)
Baby momma this yo song...

In the kitchen, in front of the island stood Toya dancing with her hands in the air keep in mind she's almost 6 months pregnant.

After watching her for a minute seeing that she wasn't about to turn around and acknowledge my presence I sneak up behind her and started dancing up on her.

"Get it baby momma!" I yelled, as she turned to look at me and laugh .

"Bounce that ass, hey!"  She put her hands on her knees and did as I asked.

Turning around she wines up on me moving her hips, arms now around my neck she laughs again before kissing me.

"I love yo crazy ass." I tell her.

"I love you too, and I want some dick." That shit made me freeze up for a second.

"Seriously?"

"Mhm." She began kissing and nibbling on my neck.

"Toya, don't fuck with me."

"Nigga is you gon gimme the dick or not?"

"Shit, ain't got to tell him twice." I began taking my shirt off.

"Mark." She said.

"What?"

"We're in the kitchen."

"So, I have no problem fucking you on this island."

"Well I do, let's go upstairs."

"Nah that's too far you might get tired or some shit."

"Nigga.."

"The couch." I suggested kissing up on her.

"Okay." She kissed me back.

Moving over to the couch I began unbuttoning her pajama top, moving my lips from her neck to her chest.

"Mhm." She mumbled lightly.

Letting the top fall from her shoulders I placed a nipple between my lips. While pulling her down on to the couch.

"Yess.." She moaned.

"You like that."

"I do, ahh I really do." I took that opportunity to slide my hand in between her legs.

With her clìt in between my thumb and forefinger I massaged it as her moans became louder sliding a finger in I watched as her eyes rolled back and her hips began to move on their own.

"Mhm ahh."

Releasing her nipple I kissed my way down to her jewel, parting her lips before using my tongue to flick her clìt.

Gripping my head with both hands she held me in place as I continued to eat her pussy as if my life depended on it.

Untangling her hands I stood quickly removing my boxer briefs. She sat up gripping my dick placing it in her mouth all while watching me under her long lashes.

"Aahh." Was all I could form from my lips.

Her head went up and down on my rod.

"Ooh just like that Baby." I mumbled to her. As her lips and hands moved faster.

"Slow down baby. Get up." I said to her, she did as told.

I guide her to the back of the couch.

"Bend over and hold on for me baby." I said to her before kissing her lips.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you at all okay."

"Mhm."

Placing my dick at the opening of her hot center I slowly slid in.

"Aahh, so fucking tight."

Holding onto her waist I moved slowly at first before picking up the paste once her muscles relaxed.

"Shit! Marcel! Mhm." She moaned loudly.

"I know baby I know." I answered kissing her in the middle of her back.

As we continued our love making knocks were made at the door.

"Ba– baby, someone's at the door."

"They can wait, I ain't done." I picked up my speed.

"Ah– shi– I'm cuming!"

"Let that shit out."

"Holy shi– god! I'm cuming, I'm cuming!" While she came down from her high I worked on my nut next.

More knocks were made at the front door.

She started throwing that ass back hard than before squeezing the life outta my dick.

"Come on baby, work this pussy."

The faster she went the harder it became to hold off.

"You ready to cum for me baby."

"Fuck yeah."

"Then do it then."

Pulling out I milked my dick dry onto her back

"Wow."

"Don't ever hold out on me like that again, pussy this good will have a nigga plotting ." She laughs.

"Sorry ."

More knocks were made.

"Get the door I'll take a shower upstairs."

"A'ight, but I'm expecting a round two." She giggled, I smacked her butt as she climbed the stairs two at a time.

Putting on my boxer briefs and t-shirts I answered the door.

"What took y'all so long?" It was Serai.

"Where's Toya I heard her say she was coming like what, five times." She then quickly made a stink face.

"Why in here smell so musty?"