Christmas W The Picketts

I updated Kisses For The Curvaceous on Sunday so go check that out.

Back to the story...

Eric

"How many people gon be here again?"

"Um around seventy I think, they wanted to keep it small this year." She answered putting the mixed salad in a bowl.

"Small my ass, seventy people is not small for a party a wedding maybe but not no party."

"Baby be nice please."

"Tsk, I'm always nice it's yo mama that'll be having her Cruella moments."

She stop what she was doing and stared at me.

"Wha-" she turned to leave before I could get a word out.

"Baby I'm playing, yo mama ain't Cruella." I hugged her by the waist rubbing my nose into her neck before kissing it multiple times.

"You play too much." She tried prying my hands from around her.

"Now let go before they came in here."

"But what if I don't want to." I kissed her neck again .

"I thought you liked your life."

"I love it." I mumbled still face deep into her neck.

"Did you hear that?" She whispered.

"What." I quickly removed myself from her, she rolled her eyes.

"I thought you wasn't scared." She smirked

"Ain't nobody scared."

"You moved faster than the track team." She laughed.

"Amelia, have you seen my – oh Eric, you're here."

"Mrs.Pickett." I greeted her, trying to be polite, she gave me one of her fake smiles before giving Amy back her attention.

"Sweetie I need your help out back "

"Oh okay sure, I'll be right back."

Mr. Pickett is the garage maybe you can lend him a helping hand." Her mother informed me.

"Yeah, sure." I replied as they both left out the kitchen.

***
Walking into the garage Mr. Pickett was sitting on a stool drinking a beer in front of an old school type of motorcycle.

"Mr. Pickett, you ride?" I asked him surprised as I came closer to him.

"Use to." He answered glazing at the bike.

"A Harley Davidson?"

"Yep, you into bikes

"Yep, you into bikes." He asked finally looking at me.

"Yeah, I have one but I don't really ride."

"I want to get this restored to its original beauty."

"If you want I can help."

"I'd love that." He pat me on the back.

"We better get back inside."

As we walked back into the house   Mr. Pickett went to the front door after the door bell had rung.

"Hello Jonathan, how are you do come in." He step aside from the door to let him in.

"Thank you."

" Jonathan meet Eric Amy's boyfriend." I was surprised Mr. P acknowledged me as Amy's anything I probably looked a little shocked before taking Jonathan's hand for a shake.

"Pleasure to meet you Eric."

"Likewise sir."

"Sir? Please feel free to call me Jonathan."

"Okay Jonathan."

"Why don't you go in the kitchen Monica and Amy should both be in there."

Nodding his head Jonathan headed off to the kitchen.

Mr. Pickett bumped my shoulder "Not everyone thinks like my wife, I hope you know that." He finished just as the door bell rang again.

****

We had a four course meal that's right not three but four  appetizer, main course, desert and then tea with a small snack I'm happily full and hurting.

"Baby."

"Mhm"

"Can you rub my stomach for me I'm hurting." I poured, we were in the back yard while her parents were still playing host.

"You should've stopped after you said you didn't think you could eat anymore ." She placed her hand on my abs.

"When I say that."

"Oh I don't know maybe when you was like," she clears her throat leans back into her seat holding her stomach before deepening her voice.

"Babe I don't think I'm a make it, whoa" she wipes an invisible swear from her brow.

"Come on now I ain't did all that."

"Bruh." We looked at each other and immediately started laughing.

"I got yo bruh, come here." I opened my arms placing the one closest to her, on her patio chair.

"I'm right here." Yeah she was beside me but I wanted her all up under me.

"You too far, come closer."

"My parents –" She started but I had cut her off with a kiss.

"I been wanting to do that all night I said against her lips.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you looked tonight?"

"Mhm, a few times."

"Good.." Just as I moved in for another kiss– Crue I mean Mrs. Pickett came out.

Amy and I immediately pulled away.

"Amelia a few of the guests would like to say goodnight to you." She told Amy as she came closer to us.

"Um, okay ill be right back," As she got up she leaned towards me before saying "Play nice." Before leaving her mother and I alone.

After Amy walked back in to the house it became extremely quiet.

"Are you sexually active with my daughter?" I frowned before I honestly thought I heard her wrong .

"Excuse me Mrs. Pickett I think I heard your wrong what did you say?"

She took a breath before asking again "Are you having sex with my daughter."

"No,"  I saw the relief look in her eyes. "No I am not but with all do respect I don't think I'm who you should've asked that question."

" I wanted you to tell me, I wasn't sure Amelia would tell me the truth."

"I meant what I said the first time we met Mrs. Pickett I respect Amy and her beliefs and I would never do anything to show or prove otherwise." She nodded her head.

"Look I know I'm not your favorite person and that's fine we don't have to be friends or even acquaintances I'll always have somewhat respect for you because you're her mom and I hope we could be cordial for Amy's sake because until Amy says she's done with me I'm not going anywhere, no matter how you or anyone else might feel about it."

She simply stares before nodding again and heading back inside.

I'm not sure but I think I just won Cruella over.