When Playing Video Games Goes South.

I'm obsessed with that new tv show younger and that Nico Tortorella you should check it out, oh Hillary duff is in it.

Did y'all see her new music video! I downloaded the video and since then I play it everyday along with feeling myself and get mama.

In a need a new tv show to watch this Tuesday coming is the last episode of the season but there will be a season two so I'm cool with that.

Got any ideas on what to watch.

Anyways happy reading

-RenaeFraser

Kevin

"How you like the taste of blood in yo mouth." I trashed talked Quincy while Eric and Mark sat back and watched. We  were all posted up in the family room playing Mortal Kombat X (Jason Voorhees).When the girls walked in.

"Hey guys."

"Hey." We all replied never looking up.

"Baby, my feet hurt." Toya came up to Mark and said sitting in the  couch beside him placing her feet in his lap .

With his eyes still on the game he pecked her lips using a hand to rub down her legs taking a foot in his hand massaging it.

"Oooh." She groaned.

"Work the pinky baby, work the pinky." She said as her eyes rolled in the back of her head.

"What y'all up to?" Serai asked.

"What kind-- Ughh, are y'all trying to give me nightmares." She said covering her eyes after she saw Jason slashed the other players chest in half which was the end of round two which yo boy won.

"One more round, and I'm expecting my money boy."

"Nigga shut the fùck up and play." Q snapped, nigga hated to lose.

"Hey baby." Tamia said sitting on the couches arm.

Pausing the game I tilt my head back allowing her to gimme a quick kiss.

"Y'all had fun at the mall?" I asked no one in particular.

Amy answered.

"It was okay."

"You get anything for yourself?" Eric asked her.

"Yes, a dress. Serai actually picked it out for me."

"Serai? Let me see."

"Su-"

"Nope." Serai said grabbing the bag from her hands before Eric could touch it.

"Why not?" Amy asked confused.

"Ames can I speak to you for a second."

"Um okay."

Getting up they headed to the kitchen.

"What was that about?" Eric said.

"Don't even look at me." I answered still focused on the game.

*****

Mark

"Gimme kiss." I mumbled against my lips.

Kissing her passionately she groaned.

"When I'm a get me some sex." I asked

"My nigga that's the best way you could've asked me that shìt really."

"Its been weeks La'Toya."

"I haven't been in the mood, Marcel.

"When will you be in the mood."