Grand Opening

Hope y'all enjoy I was falling asleep writing this..

Tamia.

"Hello

"Hello." I answered FaceTime, I was in bed with Kevin who was all hugged up around my waist with his head on my stomach.

It was Toya in what looks to be Kali's room both on her play mat.

"Is that my niecey wiecey huh." I said baby like as Toya held the phone up to Kali's face.

Immediately she lid up kicking her feet smiling.

"What's up Toya."

"Girl you would never believe who just sent me a request on Instagram."

"Who?" I rubbed my hand in Kevin's hair who just mumbled and gripped me tighter.

"That fake Kardashian, Kenya– no Kimbella– no–"

"Girl if you don't stop. You know damn well what that girl name is." I giggled already knowing who she was referring to.

"Whatever. But please tell me why Kitchen sink trying to add me." That did it I busted out laughing, waking Kevin with my big mouth.

"Babe." He glared.

"My bad." I unwrapped him from me and left the room.

"I'ma need you to stop playing. You know that girl name Kyndell."

"Mhm, I didn't recall. But you know what did come to mind."

"What?"

"I was thinking to myself I was like self if she sent you a request how did she even know what your username is cause ain't like you just gon take LaToya and just figure out my username is HumbleBeeT so you know what i did."

"What Toya." I laughed.

"I signed in on Mark's Instagram and went straight to the comment/ recently add section and there she was following him."

"Why you hate her so much."

"I don't hate her, I just don't trust her there's a difference."

"Mhm."

"Haven't you ever just met someone that your vibe didn't mesh with, well Karrot top is that to mines." I could hear Kali giggling in the background.

"Yes she is! She's lucky Mommy hadn't found out no foul ish yet Yes she is!" She said to Kali all baby like.

"Ooh, god coming for you, stop messing with that baby's mind already you trying to have another you on yo hands."

"Uh bit- what is wrong with another me?"

"Too much, way too much."

"If I don't slap you when I see you..."

"Whatever." I heard the bedroom close I looked up to the staircase to see Kevin dressed coming down.