Clean up Crew

Tamia.

I was at Kevin's eating a bowl of cereal it was only one more week til graduation and although I'm excited to be graduating I was still tired from last night and honestly not satisfied with the events but I was being together somewhat nervous in h...

I was at Kevin's eating a bowl of cereal it was only one more week til graduation and although I'm excited to be graduating I was still tired from last night and honestly not satisfied with the events but I was being together somewhat nervous in hopes of not getting caught I know we did everything planned to the 'T' but I still had that nervous feeling.

"Morning." Serai walked in and said.

"Morning." I mumbled.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked.

I sighed. "I think I should tell Kevin what we did."

"Uh, what the fuck for?!"

"What if we get caught we'll need to tell him."

"We're not getting caught, girl please I'm that good." She looks at her nails.

"I just feel we should tell him." I shook my head.

"Tell who what?" Kevin came into the kitchen asking, we didn't make a move to answer him.

"Well.." He took an apple from the fruit basket, going over to the sink to wash it which gave Serai and I a moment to signal each other.

'Girl if you open yo yap!' She mouthed at me.

'We have to..' I mouthed back in that moment he turned back to us.

"Okay, I'm listening." He bit into his apple."

"I got homework." Serai jetted outta the room so fast.

"Okay now I'm convinced whatever you about to tell me is bad, so just say it rip the bandage off quick." He took a seat at the island.

I did the same. "Baby—"

"Tamia," He gave me a dull look.  "Rip it off."

"Right. Last night I broke into to Lia's house and well, roughed her up just a bit." I said in one breath, quickly.

"You did what!" He stood up do fast he knocked the chair to the ground.

"Do you have to be so loud." I mumbled playing with my fingers.

"The fuck you think?!" He snapped before taking a step back to calm himself.

"Why would you do that Tamia didn't I tell you I'd handle it."

"Yeah." I said softly "But you were taking too long."

"Takin– hold the fuck up, how—  did you break into a house." He squinted his eyes at me.

"I watched a lot of YouTube videos?"

"And I've seen a lot of bullshit, so try again."

"I plead the fifth."

"Plead the fifth? What you think this is court, or you just practicing for when they ass do arrest you." He began pacing.

"I'm sorry okay."