Planning Times Two

Invitations above... Vote!

Pick your favorite remember this is for a HALLOWEEN PARTY

Okay y'all ain't vote my way at all on the last poll let's hope y'all back me up on this one

My favorite are #1 (toe tag the ones used at morgue to identify dead bodies it comes with a bloody envelope) #3 Evidence bag and #4 a buried mini coffin. These are my favs in that order.

Happy Reading
-RenaeFraser

A Week Later..

Toya

"I think Mark's cheating on me."

"What!" Both Serai and Amy yelled at the same time.

"Bitches you heard what the fùck I  just said." We were all in Tamia and Kevin's  while the guys were no where to be found.

"Why would you think know that?" Tamia asked smacking on some pizza with pickles.

"Because he been moving like he a suspect in a murder investigation."  They all busted out laughing.

I had a water bottle in my hand I opened it splashing it over all three of them, They gasped in surprise

"Bìtch, I will fùck a pregnant bitch up don't think I won't." Serai snapped getting up to grab a few towels for their wetness.

"The belly ain't nothing a accessory for the time being, I ain't never scared."

"The two of y'all shut it up, and Toya explain to us what you mean by he cheating." Tamia tried to reason.

"Just what I said I think he cheating."

"Where the proof, what did you see or hear for you to even think Mark  would ever cheat on you." Amy said.

"He had texts in his phone from some nasty ass hoodrat, call him sweetie and how much she  has to tell his trifling ass."

"Did you ask him bout it?" Amy asked grabbing a piece of Tamia's pizza.

"No, not yet. I need to wait til I have him in a locked room with maybe a baseball bat in hand."

"Okay, crazy before you go overboard maybe you should just asked him straight up."

"I will, I promise you I will."

*****
Later That Day

The guys had finally reappeared and I was not in a good mood, not to mention the nausea that I've heard so much about was beginning to show it's ugly ass head which made me want to strip Mark of his genitals-- slowly.

Walking up to the three some, all posted in the kitchen I looked to Mark "I need to talk to you, now."

With an eyebrow arched he simply said "Sure."

Without saying another word I headed upstairs to our room.

"What you wanna to talk about?" Closing the door behind him he asked.

After hearing took a seat on the edge of the bed I squinted at him not seeing him but the chick he over here cheating on me with.

"Mark I'm just gonna come straight with this, who the bìtch you left Atlanta to come over here and cheat on me, me with, mhm ." I  said real calm like.

"What you talki-"

My nigga-- " I had to stopped to woosah my hands were beginning to shaking and that's never a good sign.

"Mark, you know how I am when being lied to, especially to my face."

"Baby I'm not cheating, okay just relax i, don't need to getting all worked up over nonsense." He grabbed my hand pulling me to him placing his hands under my shirt slowly rubbing my stomach.

"I better not find out you lying to me about shìt." I yanked his beard.

"Shit, that hurt!"

"It was supposed t- oww!" He pinched me.

"Yeah I can still get in other ways than fùcking you up don't think I won't."

"Whatever, but you better not be hind shìt from me."

Mark POV

Shit!

*****
Tamia

"What's on our to do list."  Toya , Amy and I were in locked in Kevin office more like hiding from Serai who was doing her darnest to find out what we was up to, trying to brainstorm some ideas for her Halloween sweet sixteen, so far we got nada other than three cakes Serai just had to have.

"Maybe, and this is just and idea-" Amy started 

"We could rent out a creepy looking house, to have the party in?"

"That's-- actually not a bad idea."

Knock knock

"Who is it!"

"Mrs. Jackson! Who you think." Kevin said on the other side of the door.

Getting up from where I was seated I headed to the door slightly cracking it up so that I was now face to chest with the baby daddy.

"What you want."

"What you doing?" He asked.

"Living and breathing in my skin."

"Tamia, stop he's the checkbook."

"Oh right. Get in." Pulling him in the room, I quickly locked the door.

"Checkbook?  I don't know whether to be offended or -- shìt there ain't no other way to be." He said looking over at us.

"Sorry baby but we're trying to come up with ideas for Serai's birthday party."

"Okay hit me with what you got so far." He crossed his arms, which caused them and his back to flex a little, Ooohh-- stop it Tamia, stop it.

"Well we know she wants a Halloween costume party, a total of a hundred people and three creepy looking cakes." Amy said.

"Hold up, a hundred people! What are we the Obamas! And three cakes! One of them for y'all pregnant asses ain't it."

"No! It's seriously what she wants."

"Well y'all need to go back to little sweet sixteen and rethink some things cause I ain't spend my money for unnecessary shìt ."

"We haven't even started planning yet."

"A hundred people is unnecessary shìt to me! We been here a year, her ass don't know no damn hundred people! Fix that."

"Don't be yelling at us." I said going up to him

"Don't make me take it from you later tonight."

"J-Just fix it- please."

"That's better. I'll do my best."

"We got work to do."