Back In The A

Soooo how's it going y'all good? Okay so first off if you don't read lovin all her flaws you don't know I've had a lot of family health problems I explained it on the last update on that you can read it if you feel to.

Oh I updated my Renae Fraser filthy mind book I wrote Serai's first time go read that and well I guess that's it ENJOY!

Tamia.

"Serai, you got twenty minutes to get down here or I'm breaking your makeup brushes!" I yelled upstairs as I rolled my bags by the door

Serai came to the top of the staircase, gasped and said "You bitch." Before walking back off to get her things together.

Its 3:28 in the morning and we had an five o'clock flight to catch to Atlanta with the gang for Toya and Mark's wedding shenanigans who both had stayed the night before with Kali so we could all leave together.

Pulling my suitcase to the front door with the others I went to the kitchen for some of the coffee Toys had made since she was up before everyone doing nightly feedings with Kali only to find Kevin at the island drinking the last of it.

"Ughhh, Kevin nooo." I dropped my head back looking up to the ceiling I was so tired and worn out.

"What?" He looked confused. "What you wanted some baby, here." He tried to give me what he had left back.

I pushed his hand outta my face. "I don't want yo left back coffee mouthwash, after you already had it going in and out yo morning ass hot ass breathe." I walked off.

"What?"

"You know what meant!" I said already out the kitchen.

"Alright guys let's go!" Mark said taking the last bags out to the car, I followed behind him with my book bag on my shoulder and my phone in my hand Serai coming out behind me.

"Hotlanta here we come!"

°°°°

At The Airport.

"Here." I looked up from my laptop to find Kevin with one Starbucks coffee and one ice.

"I wasn't sure if you wanted your favorite ice drink or your favorite dark coffee so I got both.

I smiled. "Thank you." I took the coffee, I moved my bag for him to sit beside me.

"I'm sorry bout my crankiness this morning. I'm -"

"I know it's that time of the month." I sided eye him.

"How you..?"

"I follow that shit on my calendar like clock work, every twenty eight days for six days."

"Oh well then you know I'm unpredictable this week."

"True dat, true dat." I rolled my eyes.

"I got you a donut too." He says. I perked up.