Chapter 73~ Butterflies

Edited - HEYYYYY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A FEW DAYSSS BUT IM BACK NOW BITCHESSS

Anyways, if this chapter gets 1.1K+ comments and 673 votes I'll post again tomorrow! So remember to vote and comment for a chapter of this and DA tomorrow!

AND UGH MY FIRST DAY OF ONLINE SCHOOL IS TOMORROW AND I WANNA KMS, I HATE ONLINE BRO AND I HATE DOUGHY, LIKE LEAVE US ALONE DUDE.

"If you over think it, you'll pussy out" Dominico states, fixing the cufflinks on his suit and I roll my eyes.

"I hate having a brother" I mutter as the lady hands me the box with a great huge smile on her lips, "Have a great life with your future wife, Mr. Knight '' she says cheerfully and I nod. What if my future wife rejects me?

"Hold it my hands are sweaty and I might drop it" I toss it at Dominico, he grabs it with a scoff and mutters something in italian.

I wave my hands through the air and take a few deep breaths, I can do this. I've known her for almost 1 year and a half now it can't be that hard-fuck that's what she said.

And there is the daily dose of cutie pie.

"He's just nervous" Dominico offers the lady a fake smile when I freeze and he throws an arm around my shoulders pulling me out, I can't even tell him to get his hands off of me as my mind wanders through answers she could give.

What if she blurts out no?

I really hope she doesn't

Same, for once i'm on your side

"Let's go, be a big boy. Cagna" Dominico opens the door for me shoving me in and I glare at him, fucking asshole cursing at me in italian.

He gets in the car and starts it before shoving the black velvet box in my chest, baby please say yes.

He starts driving and all I can see are scenarios of how tomorrow might go...

"Can I ask you something?" Dominico asks randomly as we stop at a red light, I nod. "When did you know you'd marry her?" he asks looking at me.

I sit back finally relaxing a bit, a lot of moments I'd thought I'd marry her-but the day we came back from Nicolas's birthday party I knew for a fact one day I'd make her Mrs. Ivy Livia Knight. That day when we got home, I did her whole skin care routine for her before we were about to go to bed and she brought up her hand and asked me. "Where's my ring?" I asked her what she meant and she cuddled up with me and said "When we get married i'm going to get my first tattoo, the date of the proposal-But I'm proposing, so don't even think about it Olly" she said before her sleeping pills kicked in

And here I am, 8 months later with a diamond ring in my hands.

Yes, I can't believe it's been eight fucking months already. Everything just fell in place for me, Dominico started letting us into his life, and our family is amazing right now. Life goes by fast when we're happy.